Pencil Condenser Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The CAD GXL1200BP is a stunning quality small-diaphragm condenser which competes with high-end designs at a fraction of the price.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for drum overheads, cymbals and acoustic stringed instruments
- Pearl black finish
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20KHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Self-noise: 17.0 dB(A)
- Includes mic clip, storage pouch and polishing cloth
CAD created the GXL1200BP to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the highly-successful GXL line of microphones. The GXL1200BP is an evolution of the best-selling GXL1200 pencil condenser microphone with a classy black pearl finish.
The GXL1200BP features a transformerless design, which serves to reduce distortion, while maximising low-end performance. The result of CAD's meticulous design work is an open-sounding, natural mic with a slight rise between 5-10kHz to sweeten the highs. The small diaphragm design is ideal for capturing fast transients accurately, this coupled with an exceptionally high SPL capacity makes the GXL1200BP first call for drum overheads, close-micing cymbals, acoustic guitars and other percussive and stringed instruments. Mic clip, vinyl pouch and polishing cloth included.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "CAD GXL1200BP" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Capable of being battery powered, the Rode M3 condenser mic is a studio workhorse - great for overheads as well as acoustic instruments and vocals.
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Perfect for drums & percussion the Audix F90 is a miniature clip-on condenser microphone. It's lightweght, compact and simple to use
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to setup and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Can be utilised with wireless systems
- Durable steel integral clamp
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
The Audix F9 is an all purpose condenser mic for both studio and stage. It can be used for both close, overhead or distance miking.
- Excellent multipurpose instrument mic Interchangeable threaded capsule
- Ideal for medium field (8" - 12") or far field (12" - 24")
- Cast zinc alloy housing
- Mic stand adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
£35.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.