Microphone XLR Adaptor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Phantom powered adaptor for DPA's Miniature Microphone range.
- Output impedance: 100 ohm
- Cable drive capability: 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: 48V ±4 V
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA
- CMRR @ 1kHz: > 60 dB
- Belt clip included
The DAD6001 is designed for use with Miniature Microphones from DPA only and is active signal balanced to improve suppression of induced electromagnetic noise. Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) is better than 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz. The adapter is functional at 12 V phantom power but needs 48 V ± 4 V to reach full spec.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "DPA DAD6001BC" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Ruggedly built 1-4 stereo signal splitter box!
- A simple plastic box houses one stereo jack input feeding 4 stereo jack outputs. The sockets are pcb. mounted, and there is an internal link to mono the units.
- PCB mounted sockets
- Works in reverse as a 4 into 1 passive combiner
- Dimensions: 120x75x39mm, 12g
The Leslie Cable LC8-7m is literally the missing link between your portable Hammond and Leslie cabinet!
- Link cable specifically for connecting Hammond organs to Leslie cabinets
- 7 meters
- 8-pin connectors
Allows the conversion of a 3.5mm stereo jack to 2 x 3.5mm stereo jack sockets.
- Gold plated connectors for optimum signal transfer
- Can be daisy chained for multiple users without loss of quality or volume
- Shielded, dual twisted pair conductors give excellent audio quality
£90.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.