Moog Mother 32
Semi Modular Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you're looking for a complete synth voice that's ready to go, or ready to patch, you've found it with the semi-modular Moog Mother-32
- Semi-modular analogue synthesiser module
- Onboard 32 step sequencer
- Low and high pass ladder filter
- Oscillator with pulse and sawtooth outputs
- MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion
- 32 modular patch points
- Can be mounted in standard Eurorack cases
- The ideal complete solution for new Eurorack users
The Moog Mother 32 is suitable whatever you previous modular experience. It will add a distinctive analog sound to your electronic setup. The Moog 32 has been designed to be equally at home whether on stage or in the studio.
The Moog Mother 32 is a complete, patchable Moog voice with MIDI, clockable step sequencer on-board all controlling an extremely fat VCO and filter combination, with modulation. It's semi-modular with many nice touches under the hood.
The Moog can be operated as a standalone synthesiser, or added to your eurorack modular case. The ability to expand the Mother 32 with two and three-tier rack kits makes it extremely versatile.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Take the power of the System 1 and wrap it up in a neat little rack unit, add some modular tricks and, voila: the Roland System 1m!
- Semi-modular synthesiser with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 colour-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, table-top and 19” rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power (700 mA using included Eurorack power cable)
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolutions knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
Roland got a lot of attention when they launched the System 500 in 2015, in 2016, the Roland System 500 Set lets you take home the lot!
- Complete analogue modular synthesiser with multiple oscillators, filters and effects
- Vintage Roland analogue sound in a top-quality modern instrument
- Perfect modular starting point complete with case, power supply, and braided patch cables
- Versatile wood and metal case is portable, stackable and can sit flat or angled
- 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators with saw, sine and square waves
- 521 module with two voltage controlled filters with selectable high-pass filters
- 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers each with multiple CV inputs
- 540 module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveform types
- 572 module with classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
- Numerous CV connections for an array of modulation possibilities
£549.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.