Korg Prologue 8 Voice
Following the Mini and Mono -logues, the polyphonic Korg Prologue 8-voice raises the bar for the modern analogue synthesiser
- Polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- 8-voice analogue synthesiser circuit
- 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- The newly developed multi engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM
- There are four types of noise generator, indispensable for percussive sounds or sound effects
- The high-quality digital effects feature pristine 24-bit floating-point processing, and add a further polish to the sound of the prologue. With two effect units provided (a modulation effect and delay/reverb), you can choose from a wide variety such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The user effect slots let you load effect programs of your own creation
- The Prologue is a two-timbre synthesiser that lets you play two different programs simultaneously
- The keyboard is a high-quality Japanese-made natural touch keyboard, providing the same superb touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations, and allowing a high degree of expressive power
The Korg Prologue is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesiser. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic Minilogue and the monophonic Monologue, it’s the long awaited debut of the flagship: the Prologue.
The Korg Prologue is a polyphonic analogue synthesiser equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analogue circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customisation.
The Prologue 8-voice is a polyphonic analogue synthesiser with 16 multitimbral voices. KORG’s analogue synthesiser development in recent years has culminated in the prologue, which was designed using 11,000 discrete electronic components. Although the prologue is a flagship instrument, it still retains the inviting feel and accessibility of its predecessors. It features a pure analogue path, impeccable sound quality, stunning presence unlike any other poly synth, and the same intuitive interface as the Minilogue and Monologue, granting you intuitive access to a vast world of analogue synthesis.
The Korg Prologue 8-voice uses a structure of 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to distinctive, original circuitry, such as wave shaping to shape the oscillator’s overtones and a sync/ring switch, prologue also features a two-pole low pass filter with enhanced sharpness, drive that adds powerful distortion, and a low cut (high pass) switch. Every detail has been improved on from Minilogue and Monologue. Its sound covers every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the beautiful pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesiser.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.