Korg Prologue 8 Voice
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Following the Mini and Mono -logues, the polyphonic Korg Prologue 8-voice raises the bar for the modern analogue synthesiser
- Polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- 8-voice analogue synthesiser circuit
- 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- The newly developed multi engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM
- There are four types of noise generator, indispensable for percussive sounds or sound effects
- The high-quality digital effects feature pristine 24-bit floating-point processing, and add a further polish to the sound of the prologue. With two effect units provided (a modulation effect and delay/reverb), you can choose from a wide variety such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The user effect slots let you load effect programs of your own creation
- The Prologue is a two-timbre synthesiser that lets you play two different programs simultaneously
- The keyboard is a high-quality Japanese-made natural touch keyboard, providing the same superb touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations, and allowing a high degree of expressive power
The Korg Prologue is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesiser. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic Minilogue and the monophonic Monologue, it’s the long awaited debut of the flagship: the Prologue.
The Korg Prologue is a polyphonic analogue synthesiser equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analogue circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customisation.
The Prologue 8-voice is a polyphonic analogue synthesiser with 16 multitimbral voices. KORG’s analogue synthesiser development in recent years has culminated in the prologue, which was designed using 11,000 discrete electronic components. Although the prologue is a flagship instrument, it still retains the inviting feel and accessibility of its predecessors. It features a pure analogue path, impeccable sound quality, stunning presence unlike any other poly synth, and the same intuitive interface as the Minilogue and Monologue, granting you intuitive access to a vast world of analogue synthesis.
The Korg Prologue 8-voice uses a structure of 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to distinctive, original circuitry, such as wave shaping to shape the oscillator’s overtones and a sync/ring switch, prologue also features a two-pole low pass filter with enhanced sharpness, drive that adds powerful distortion, and a low cut (high pass) switch. Every detail has been improved on from Minilogue and Monologue. Its sound covers every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the beautiful pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesiser.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg Prologue 8 Voice" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Four synthesisers in one, or one super powerful synth! The Vermona PERfourMER MKII with CV/Gate capabilities has a lot to get your teeth into.
- PERfourMER with CV/GATE add-on factory installed
- Four fully fledged monophonic synthesisers in one!
- Each synth channel features 5 waveforms, noise generator, ADSR, lowpass, LFO and PWM
- PWM via LFO or MIDI
- Lowpass filter features 24dB/octave curve and resonance
- LFO has choice of wave (saw,square, sine) and sample and hold
- ADSR can be applied to VCO (pitch), VCF or VCA
- Channels can be set up to interact in various ways
The Sub 37 evolves! With more headroom, more multidrive a new keybed and more, the Moog Subsequent 37 goes beyond!
- 37-key analogue synthesiser
- 100% analogue signal path
- Perform in monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
An incredibly powerful analogue monosynth, the Motas Electronics Motas-6 offers a hugely flexible set of features and architecture
- Analogue monosynth
- 3 VCOs (mixable triangle, sawtooth, PWM/square waves, sub-oscillator, analogue phase modulation); Noise source (white/pink)
- External audio input
- 3 VCFs (2 LPF with resonance, 1 HPF)
- Flexible filter routing options
- Lots of very high-resolution digital modulation sources (LFOs, EGs, MIDI controller, CV/gate input
- Analogue clipping distortion options
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum-Analyser
- MIDI/USB control and 4 CV/gate inputs
- Arpeggiator and Pattern generator and sequencer
Combining the flexibility of digital with the sound of analogue, the Novation Peak polyphonic hybrid synth module is at the synthesis summit
- Polyphonic hybrid analogue and digital synthesiser module
- 8 voices give you the room for complex and evolving patches and sequences
- 3 oscillators per voice offer a choice of sine, sawtooth, triangle or pulse waveforms, as well as 17 wavetables
- Analogue resonant multimode filter per voice
- Add distortion at three points in the analogue signal chain to give your sounds all the bite and crunch you want
- 2x LFOs and 3x ADSR envelopes per voice; 16 slot modulation matrix
- Reverb, chorus and delay on board to turn your patch into the finished sound you want
- USB, MIDI and CV input connectivity; headphones and L(mono)/R audio outputs
- Store unlimited patches on your Mac or PC using the Components software
A sleek, high performance mix of analogue tone and digital tweakability, the Roland JDXA might well be your perfect synth!
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analogue and digital sound engines
- 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analogue Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analogue filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- Backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine
- Digital parts can be routed through the analogue filter section for warm, organic results
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer
Elektron's successor to the analogue synthesiser Analog Four, the Analog Four MKII is improved in many areas and offers several new features and upgrades.
- 4 synth voices
- Reworked analogue circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analogue overdrive for more bite and growl
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony, Up to 4 part multitimbrality, Up to 4 note unison playback
- Chorus, Delay and Reverb send FX
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN Sync out
- Precise hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons
- Fully compatible with Analog Four MKI projects/data
£1299.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.