Fender '70s Stratocaster MN Natural
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you're a fan of 70s music, chances are you're a fan of 70s Strats. Even if you hate the music, you'll still love the Fender 70s Strat!
- Finish: Natural
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, U shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" radius
- Pickups: 3x Vintage-style single-coil Strat
- Controls; 1x volume, 2x tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo
- Machineheads: Fender Vintage "F" stamped
The Fender '70s Stratocaster features an ash body, "U"-shaped neck with bullet truss rod nut, maple or rosewood fingerboard, large headstock with '70s logo, three vintage-style single-coil pickups and vintage-style "F" tuners.
As the perfect complement to your Fender 70s Strat, why not add some platform shoes, lava lamps and a liberal application of throw rugs (available separately).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender '70s Stratocaster MN Natural" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Body Ash
- Neck Maple, U Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Rosewood (p/n 013-7000) or Maple (p/n 013-7002), 7.25in Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups 3 Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Alnico Magnets
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade
- Bridge Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads Fender/Schaller Vintage F Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Scale Length 25.5in (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650in (42 mm)
- Unique Features U Shape Maple Neck,
The Epiphone Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom is the perfect guitar for heavy metal enthusiasts.
- Modelled After Trivium's Matt Heafy's Original Les Paul
- EMG-85 & 81 Humbuckers
- Shape: Les Paul
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960’s SlimTaper D
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, Toggle Switch
The Ibanez RGDIX7MPB in Surreal Blue Burst is a truly modern metal machine with the low end chunk and growl that you crave.
- Colour: Surreal Blue Burst
- Body Type: Sandwiched Ash with Poplar Burl top
- Fingerboard Material: Birdseye Maple
- Neck Type: 3-piece Maple/Bubinga bolt-on
- No. of Strings: 7
- Pickups: Dimarzio Fusion Edge
- Bridge: Gibraltar standard II-7
- No. of Frets: 24 jumbo
- Scale: 26.5"
If you've been looking for that versatile, rugged, workhorse guitar you may have found it with the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster!
- Finish: Fiesta Red
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro, 12" radius
- Frets: 22, narrow tall
- Pickups: 2x Vintage Noiseless single-coil Tele, 1x Vintage Noiseless single coil Strat
- Controls: Volume, tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: 6-saddle standard strings-through-body Tele with block saddles
- Machineheads: Deluxe cast/sealed locking with vintage style button
Featuring premium pickups, a tweed case and a limited edition colour scheme, the Fender Limited Classic 50s P90 Telecaster is a lot of guitar!
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
- Body Type: Ash solid body
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Neck Type: Maple bolt-on
- No. of Frets: 22
- Pickups: 1x American Vintage '58 bridge, 1x P90 (neck)
- Bridge: 3 saddle
- Comes with Pro Series Tweed Case
The Fender Limited 50's Stratocaster in Fiesta Red is 50's icon in both looks and sound.
- Colour: Fiesta Red
- Body Type: Alder solid body
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Neck Type: Maple bolt-on. Soft 'v' profile
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: American Vintage '56 set
- Bridge: Vintage synchronised tremolo
- Pro Series Tweed case
£767.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.