Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Go beyond what you thought possible with reverbaration with the incredible Strymon Bigsky reverb pedal
- Multi-dimensional reverb pedal
- Hand-crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customisation of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- "BigSky is something of a triumph, producing hyper-realistic rooms, ambient space trips and everything in between with ease and finesse" Sound on Sound magazine
Plug into the Strmon BigSky and instantly lift your sound into the stratosphere. The world below you fades into the distance, and you’re elevated into a glow of glorious, radiant, lush reverbs.
To create a reverberation experience as natural, beautiful, and immersive as the Strymon BigSky required incredible feats of artistic imagination and sound engineering.
Using the fundamentals of acoustical science as their beacon, Strymon carefully studied and scientifically analysed reverb technology from the past fifty years. They faithfully captured the essence of these classic sounds, and forged ahead to dream up their vision of reverbs from the future. The result: the incredible Strymon BigSky reverb pedal
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Strymon BigSky" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A delay that goes beyond the effect and into the creative and the inspirational: the awesome Strymon Timeline.
- Inspiring delay pedal
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- "The Strymon TimeLine is the best all-around delay effects pedal I’ve had the pleasure of playing. With sounds ranging from luscious tape echo and warm analog delay to pristine digital delay and otherworldly rhythmic ambience, all of the TimeLine’s delay machines are beautiful to behold" - Best Guitar Effects
The Boss RV-500 puts the classic space and time effects you want at your feet, along with the next generation of reverb sounds.
- Next-generation reverb pedal
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices and USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
A hugely powerful and flexible delay pedal that takes the best of the classic racks to create something special: the Meris Polymoon
- Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser; Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology and Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Stereo input and output; Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesiser or Line levels; Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously; Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI; MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack; External Tap Tempo over TRS; MIDI beat clock synchronisation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
The acclaimed 500-series module comes to your guitar (or synth, or mixer, or DAW hardware insert...): the Meris Mercury7 Reverb pedal
- Reverb effect pedal
- Stereo input and output
- Analogue Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Delay is one of those most essential of effects. Put it at your feet with the incredible Boss DD500 digital delay pedal
- Next generation delay pedal
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivalled real-time expression with customisable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
We all love the sound and character of a good tape delay; the Strymon El Capistan gives you the warmth and character of 3. Times 3.
- DSP tape delay effect pedal
- Hand crafted dTape algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of tape echo systems
- Three tape machines in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head)
- Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options
- Five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter
- Five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper!
- Press and hold Tap for instant Infinite Repeats
- "Hands-down the best sounding tape echo effect this reviewer has yet heard." Tone Report Weekly
£479.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.