Neumann TLM49 Set
Studio Condenser Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With that famous sound, and a performance-inspiring style, any vocalist will feel like a star in front of the Neumann TLM49
- Cardioid condenser microphone
- Sound profile optimised for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension
The TLM 49 is a large-diaphragm studio microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and a warm sound which is especially optimized for vocal performance. It is supplied as a set, with an elastic suspension.
The design is inspired by that of the legendary M 49 and M 50 microphones of the 1950s. Naturally the TLM 49 has the typical Neumann fine matte nickel finish. The "sound design" is also oriented toward that of the M 49 and the U 47.
By combining its retro look with proven Neumann transformerless circuit technology, this microphone ensures low self-noise and the use of high gain levels.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Neumann TLM49 Set" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A ribbon with extended high-end, high SPL handling and a design by the great legend of studio gear, Rupert Neve, The sE Electronics RNR1 is a remarkable microphone.
- Active ribbon microphone
- Directional pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Self Noise: 18 dB(A)
- Low Cut Filter Switch: 100 Hz
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Includes innovative open-front shock mount, allowing for easier placement and close micing
- Comes with wooden case and protective sleeve
Brauner's most basic solid-state condenser microphone offering absolutely no compromise on quality.
- Equivalent Noise: < 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise > 83 dB (1 Pa/1 kHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28 mV / Pa-Cardioid
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0,3 % THD
- Power Supply 48 V phantom power
Quickly becoming an industry standard, the sE Electronics Gemini 2 performs beautifully on vocals, brass instruments and more.
- Valve condenser studio microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power requirement: External PSU included
- Includes flight case, shock mount, power supply and wooden microphone box
Cardioid pattern studio condenser microphone perfect for close miking applications for uncoloured precision.
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal ±2 dB at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted, re. 20 µPa: Typ. 18 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 76 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
The Townsend Labs Sphere L22 gives you access to the sound of many legendary microphones, modelling every characteristic to bring your recordings to life.
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
- Access some of the most prized microphones of all time,
- including a 47 (with VF14 tube), a 67, an M49, and a C12.
- Includes: 10 foot breakout cable, Shock mount, Swivel mount, Hard carrying case and Plush dust cover
Retro-look multi-pattern transformerless condenser microphone designed for studio use.
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, figure-8, and omni
- 2x 26mm diaphragm condenser capsules
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components
- Includes padded metal carry case
- Requires 48v phantom power
£1259.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.