Phoenix Audio Nicerizer 16 v2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
High quality rackmount summing mixer capable of 'nicerizing' 16 simultaneous channels.
- Class A, discrete design
- Balanced transformerless I/O stages
- Pan control and +8dB boost per channel
- 16x XLR inputs, 2x XLR outs, 1/4" TRS unbalanced aux outputs
- 2x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus), 1/4″ TRS unbalanced inserts
- Master mix bus output level control
- Headphone monitoring output switchable to each channel
- Maximum output Level of +26dB
- 2U rackmountable
The goal of the Nicerizer is beautifully straight-forward - a summing stage to add analogue warmth to an otherwise digital process. And with its Class-A discrete design including transformerless ins and outs, stereo width control and a huge amount headroom, there's no doubt that this unit is smashing it.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Phoenix Audio Nicerizer 16 v2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
32-channels of analogue summing with the power to add some transformer colour? It can only be the Burl B32 Vancouver Mix Bus!
- 32-channel summing mixer
- Discrete, class-A signal path
- 8 mono inputs, 12 stereo-pair inputs
- Audiophile 0.1% stepped attenuators
- Switchable BX5 output transformer
- Summing amp +6 dB gain boost
- 2 pairs of stereo outputs
A hand-built, hand-wired 16-channel summing mixer featuring traditional Neve analogue transformer mix bus topology.
- 16 input channels plus additional aux inputs and mix insert points
- Controllable cue, level, pan, solo and mute functions
- 2 monitor outputs, front and rear headphone outputs
- 2 track return, plus iPod input
- Onboard talkback mic with talkback input to cue
- Frequency Response: Channel 1 line input to main output (20Hz to 20kHz) +/-0.5dB, better than -3dB @ 60Hz
- Distortion: < 0.02% (0Hz to 20kHz) measured at +20dBu into 10 Ohms with 80Hz filter
- Noise: 1 channel routed = < -85dBu (20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth), 16 channels routed = < -80dBu (20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth)
- Input Impedance (balanced): >20kOhms (+4dBu), max level >+26dBu
- Output Impedance: < 50 Ohms (+4dBu), max level >+26dBu into 600 Ohms (balanced), >+14dBu into 600 Ohms
8 channel summing mixer which doubles as an 8-slot 10-series rack!
- 8x 10-series module slots
- Class A bussing amps from the BAE 1272
- Switchable 115/230v AC supply
- Modules sold separately
- Dimensions WxLxD: 19 x 8.7 x 16"
- Weight: 9.07kg unloaded
Add some Class A characteristics to your digital realm today with Phoenix's 16-channel Nicerizer Junior summing amplifier.
- 16x channels of Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage
- Our proven and loved Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2)
- Individual pan control for each channel with detented/steppd pots for extra control (16x Pan pots)
- 16x Balanced Input via D-sub inputs, wired as Tascam DA88 standard
- 4x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel
- Master mix bus output level control
- Switchable for each channel and Main Output
- Main Outputs on Balanced XLRs
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB
16 channels of superbly uncoloured analogue summing in a 1U box, the Dangerous 2-Bus LT goes beyond adding 1s and 0s...
- 16x2 summing mixer
- Summing inputs on DB25 connectors
- Main and monitor output pairs on XLR
- Expansion inputs on XLR
- +27 dBU maximum input level
Ultra-low noise, low distortion and wide frequency range. Tube Tech know what you want from your summing amplifier.
- Balanced XLR I/O: 10 stereo inputs, 1 stereo output
- 2 first stereo inputs can be used as 4 mono inputs
- Master output gain: -10dB to +10dB
- Maximum input: > +30dBu
- Low noise: < -85 dBu @ all inputs terminated
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 100kHz
- Distortion: <0.05%
- 23-step gold plated output gain control
- Dual VU meters show output level
- 19" rackmountable
£2466.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.