Guitar Combo Amplifier
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Back and even better than before, the updated and revoiced Marshall DSL5CR Combo gives you the legendary sound you want!
- 5 Watt valve combo
- 2 channels of classic Marshall tone
- 3-band EQ
- Onboard reverb
- Tone-shift and deep controls for alternative voicing
- Effects loop
- Auxiliary audio input and speaker emulated output
- 16 Ohm speaker output
- 1x 10" speaker
Since they were first introduced, the Dual Super Lead series has been the way into the Marshall sound for countless players. With the 2018 DSL series, the dual super lead is better than ever...
With reverb across the range, and amps that take you from 1 Watt to the whole famous 100 Watts, the new Marshall DSL series has something in it for everyone.
The classic gain channel keeps things pure with a single volume control, while the ultra gain channel lets you control gain and volume for the right amount of crunch at the right amount of volume. Add to that a three-band EQ and a tone-shift option for even more variety, and the 2018 Marshall DSL becomes quite the package!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Marshall DSL5CR" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
They changed our preconceptions of what an amp could be with the Blues Cube, with the Roland Blues Cube Hot, they've made it smaller!
- 30W guitar combo
- Tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube saturation characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus footswitchable Boost for natural crunch and Tone for bright presence
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 5 W, 15 W, Max) allows for cranked-up tones at any volume
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 200.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 200 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 2x12" Celestion speakers
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
Put the legendary top-boost tone in your rig with the affordable, portable, and great-sounding Vox AC10 C1 valve amplifier!
- Valve guitar combo
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: GAIN, BASS, TREBLE, REVERB, VOLUME
- Tube Complement: 2 × 12AX7, 2 × EL84
- Speaker: 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10
Two Fender amps in one? Yes! With the Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo you get both those bell-like cleans and overdriven crunch!
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe™ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and lowend “thump”
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
If you want the look and attitude of an Orange amp in an affordable, high-powered format, take a look at the Orange CR60C Combo
- 60W solid state amplifier combo
- Two channels
- Master reverb
- Separate EQ controls for each channel
- 1x12" speaker
Celebrate 10 glorious years of Blackstar tone with the amazing Blackstar Artisan 10 AE Guitar Amplifier.
- Valve guitar combo
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced EL34 power amplifier
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Retro styling
- 1x Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- Features: Input, Volume, Boost, Tone, Reverb, Master, Standby, Power
£439.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.