Mooer Pitch Box B-Stock
Pitch-Shifting Effect Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
If you want to put a choice of pitch effects at your feet, but the pedal board is running out of space, reach for the Mooer Pitch Box!
- Pitch effect pedal
- Three Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it offers a great spacy feeling
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
With a choice of three different effects types in a compact unit, the Mooer Pitch Box is a great choice for the space-limted 'board!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mooer Pitch Box B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- Controls: Res, Manual, Depth, Rate, 4-way Mode Switch
- Weight: 420g / 15 oz (including battery)
- Connectors: Guitar Input, Bass Input, Output A, Output B, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 40 mA (DC 9V)
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Residual Noise Level: -95dBu (IHF-A weighted, typ.)
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
- The EBow Plus is a hand-held electronic bow for guitar
- The small battery-powered unit replaces the pick in the right hand
- Guitarist can then mimic strings, horns, and woodwinds with unbelievable sensitivity
- The EBow produces a powerful infinite sustain, rich in harmonics for incredible guitar sounds
It's the little orange box we all know and love, but cheaper! Give the Joyo JF-06 Vintage Phase pedal a go
- Phaser pedal
- True bypass design
- Speed control
- Aluminium alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
£62.52 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.