Fender '65 Princeton Reverb
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- All Tube Vintage Reissue Amp
- Output 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube Driven Spring Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- 2-Button footswitch
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
The 22-watt (at 8 ohms) ’65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favorite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube™ output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender '65 Princeton Reverb" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
One of the world's most famous amps is back - enjoy the incredible tones of the Fender 57 Custom Champ
- Valve guitar combo
- Power: 5 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Normal and Bright)
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3)
- Speaker: 1x 8" 4 Ohm Weber special-design
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AY7, 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Controls: Volume
- Finish: Lacquered tweed
The legend is back and brighter than ever: with the Vox AC30 White Bronco, they've top-boosted the styling!
- 30 Watt all valve guitar combo amplifier
- One of the most iconic amps in history
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Onboard tremolo effect with depth and speed controls
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- 2x Celestion Creamback
50 Watts of giggable power with a10" speaker to keep things tight and punchy, it's the Supro Titan
- Valve guitar combo
- Class-A (50 Watts)
- Independent BASS and TREBLE controls
- All-tube reverb
- Output-tube tremolo
- Silicon Rectifier
- Valves: 4x 12AX7,1x 12AT7, 2x 5881 / 6L6 power tubes
- 1 x 10″ Supro HP10 speaker
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- 45W Watt combo with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
Superb sounding Fender valve amp. Extremely versatile with great clean and overdrive tones. Ideal for gigs and recording.
- Fully-featured tube amp
- All Tube preamp and power amp
- 60 watts into 4 or 8 ohms (Switchable)
- 4-10 inch Special Design Eminence 8 ohm, 30 watt Speakers
- Three Selectable Channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Features Independent Gain and Master Controls in Drive Channel, Bright Switch, Effects Loop, Reverb, External Speaker Jack, 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select, Drive Select and "More Drive" Select, Chrome Panel, Vintage Pointer Knobs, Internal Variable Bias Control
- Controls include Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth covering
- 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select, Drive Select and "More Drive" plus cover included with this Amplifier
- Fender long-spring reverb
£1118.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.