RME ADI-2 Pro
AD/DA Converter and Headphone Amplifier
What is the ADI-2 Pro? What isn't the ADI-2 Pro! Enjoy high end AD/DA conversion at it's finest with all the I/O you could possibly need.
- High-end AD/DA converter in professional studio quality
- Double headphone amplifier in true high-end quality
- USB DAC like no other - the most versatile and capable one
- High-end AD/DA frontend and headphone amp for iPad / iPhone
- Multi-format converter (AES, SPDIF, ADAT) with monitoring function
- DSD record and playback solution
- AD/DA frontend for audio measurement at up to 768 kHz sample rate
- 2 Channel Analog In / 4 Channel Analog Out
- XLR (Bal.) and TS (unbal.) outputs
- ADAT or SPDIF I/O optical
RME’s anniversary reference AD/DA converter is a host of devices all put together into one unit, with a simple and mostly automated way of using it right out of the box. A unit with the industry’s biggest footprint per feature ratio, excellent tech specs, crystal clear and transparent sound signature, and two extremely powerful headphone outputs. As the most flexible converter available, the ADI-2 Pro offers balanced/unbalanced analog I/Os, double Extreme Power headphone outputs, SteadyClock III, 4-stage hardware input and output level control, DSP-based signal processing, external power supply operation, Class Compliant USB compatibility, sample rates up to 768 kHz as well as DSD record and Direct DSD playback (256 / 11.2 MHz).
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.