Fender Bassbreaker 007 Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Fender Bassbreaker 007 combo is a guitar amplifier that offers 7 watts of awesome tone with a single EL84 and true class A operation.
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
- Single EL84 power tube, true class “A” operation
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
- Line output (1/4”) for use with recording equipment or larger amp
- Single 10” Celestion® Ten Thirty speaker
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of “parallel evolution” that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker breaks away from tradition with features that add up to pure tube greatness.
Powerful and unpretentious, the Bassbreaker 007 packs quite a punch for its size. Fueled by a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a single EL84 power tube for 7 watts of true Class-A amplification, the Bassbreaker 007 features traditional gain and tone controls, and an interesting option— switchable vintage-style treble booster for increased overdrive and added harmonics. Higher gain settings of the 007 are just plain fun, but never mask the dynamics and identity of the guitar. The onboard ¼” line output connects directly to recording gear or a larger amp. Bold visual touches include block Fender logo, dark grey lacquered tweed covering, leatherette handle and big, bold pointer knobs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Bassbreaker 007 Combo" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the legendary top-boost tone in your rig with the affordable, portable, and great-sounding Vox AC10 C1 valve amplifier!
- Valve guitar combo
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: GAIN, BASS, TREBLE, REVERB, VOLUME
- Tube Complement: 2 × 12AX7, 2 × EL84
- Speaker: 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10
5W of great-sounding valve tone with all the trimmings: effects loop, full tone stack, reverb and more. It must be the Blackstar HT-5R!
- 5W of valve-driven power for great, creamy tones
- Full set of tone controls, master volume and onboard reverb for knob-tweaking goodness!
- Effects loop and emulated speaker output for inlcuding your outboard and easy recording
- Included footswitch for easy clean and overdrive channel selection
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3/Line Input
The Vox AC4 may be the ultimate living room amplifier, and with the limited Maroon Bronco edition, it'll look even better in your home or studio!
- 4 Watt home and studio amplifier
- 1 x 12" Celestion VX12 custom
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x 2), Power: EL84 (x1)
- Simple Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 406 x 211 x 451 mm / 15.98” x 8.31” x 17.76”
- Weight: 10.6 kg / 23.37 lbs.
- 10" Special Design Speaker
- 1 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
If you want the look and attitude of an Orange amp in an affordable, high-powered format, take a look at the Orange CR60C Combo
- 60W solid state amplifier combo
- Two channels
- Master reverb
- Separate EQ controls for each channel
- 1x12" speaker
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 200.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 200 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 2x12" Celestion speakers
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
£403.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.