Nord Triple Pedal
Triple Pedal Unit for Digital Pianos
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Triple pedal compatible with Nord's Stage 2, Nord Piano 88 and Nord Piano2 HA88 models.
- Left Pedal: Una Corda
- Middle Pedal: Sostenuto
- Right Pedal: Sustain
The Nord Triple Pedal offers an unprecedented functionality, with the addition of a dynamic control of the mechanical noise during operation, and the ability for you as a player to use half-pedalling and ''release and catch'' techniques.
The right pedal is the sustain pedal. When the sustain pedal is operated on an acoustic grand or upright piano, many different sounds are produced by the mechanical components, several of the sounds can be reproduced by the Nord Stage 2.
The left pedal is the soft pedal, the Una Corda. When you press this pedal, all the notes you play will be slightly lower in volume and have a slightly more subdued tone quality.
The middle pedal is the Sostenuto. By using this pedal, you can sustain selected notes, while other notes remain unaffected. Only the notes that are held down when the pedal is operated will sustain. Other notes that you play while keeping the pedal down will sound as if no pedal was operated at all.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Nord Triple Pedal" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland KPD-70 triple pedal offers the classic pedal configuration but also allows the turning of onscreen music pages on mobile apps!
- Pedalboard for Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Authentic Piano Experience
- Easy to Attach and Detach
- Elegant Design
- Cable length : 2m (TRS 1/4” plug)
- Controls : Main Volume Pedal, Minimum Volume Knob
- Width : 86 mm
- Depth : 200 mm
- Height : 54 mm
- Weight : 0.4 kg
- Rubber Plate that secures nonslip pedal work.
- Extended Pedal Cord (2.2m) helps users to connect DP-10 to their keyboards that are
- mounted on higher positions such as double keyboard setups on a single stand.
- Half Damper Control Mode and Switch Control Mode: the former allows users
- perform using the half damper function, and the latter functions as a pedal switch,
- just like the Roland DP-2 and DP-6.
Piano-style damper sustain pedal as included with the Nord Stage 76 and 88 models.
- Terminated with a straight mono jack plug
Solid, hard-working pedal suitable for any Akai, Casio, Ensoniq, Fatar, Kawai, Korg, Roland or Yamaha keyboard!
- Piano style damper pedal
- Contact selectable open or closed at rest
- 2m hardwired 1/4" TRS jack
- Dimensions: 22x7.5x5.5cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
£140.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.