Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Don't just make do with the reverb on your amp, make it a bit special with the Boss RV6 reverb pedal!
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Combining high-end sound and wide-ranging versatility, the Boss RV-6 takes pedal-based reverb to the next level.
Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, this powerful stomp employs the latest tech and legendary BOSS know-how to make it easy to get amazing reverb tones instantly. From subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects to long, evocative reverbs, the RV-6 envelops your tone in lush ambient spaces that endlessly inspire.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss RV6" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
From its vintage roots, to its custom mods and expression pedal input, the Boss DM2W Waza Craft pedal is the new analogue delay standard!
- Vintage analogue delay pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
The Anasounds Utopia is a tape-echo style delay with modulation, perfect for giving your tone a bit of movement
- Tape-echo style delay pedal
- Switchable modulation for a warm, vintage sound
- Up to 400 ms delay time, but can be increased to 600 ms via internal control
- External controls: Mix, repeat, delay, modulation switch
- Internal controls: Tone, rate and depth controls to fine-tune the modulation effect; more controls offers up to 600 ms delay
Looking for a delay pedal that offers sounds that little bit different to the crowd? You may have found your inspiration with the Boss TE2 Tera Echo Delay
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realised with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
The Boss DD7 is the last delay pedal you'll ever need to buy; massive delay time and a range of delay types all in a sturdy compact pedal.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
With reverb, delay and both, the CKK Space Station Pro is as close to a pedalboard effect essential as you can get!
- Not just your basic one-size fits all reverb pedal
- Reverb, yes...
- ... but a unique 'Delayverb' as well
- In reverb mode, the first three knobs give you control of Pre-Delay, Damping and Blend
- In delayverb mode, the first three knobs give you the standard Delay controls you'd expect - Delay time, Regeneration (feedback) and Blend
- The fourth knob controls the reverb time when in reverb mode, and adds reverb to the effect when in delayverb mode
- All in all, the CKK Space Station Pro is a pretty useful pedal for your 'board, wouldn't you say?
- Oh, and that delay mode can give you up to about a whole 2 seconds of delay!
- All analog delay with Feedback
- Up to 550 ms delay time
- Selectable Chorus or Vibrato modulations rates
- Choose between triangle or square modulation waveforms
- Expression pedal control of delay time or modulation rate (expression pedal extends the range of modulation rate)
- True Bypass
£135.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.