Blackstar Artist 30
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With the Blackstar Artist 30, you might have found the perfect amp that let's the character of your guitar and your pedals shine through...
- Valve combo amplifier
- 30 Watts
- 2- channels: the first from clean to the mildest of breakups, the second takes you on to a more medium overdrive sound
- New emulated speaker output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording and for going straight to the PA
- Effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections
- The supplied 2-way footswitch enables you to switch between Channels 1 and 2, and switch the Reverb on or off
- Valves: 2x ECC83 and 2x 6L6
- Controls: ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
- Speaker: 2x 12" Celestion V type
At the heart of the Blackstar Artist 30 lies a unique power amplifier design that harnesses the tonal qualities of the revered 6L6 valve. By carefully optimising the key power amplifier parameters of the Artist 30, the Blackstar design team has created an amplifier which has the outstanding dynamics normally associated with a USA 6L6 design, whilst adding the chime and shimmer of a classic British Class A amplifier.
The Artist 30's two channels offer the widest possible palette of classic tones and each channel can be set as either a clean channel or a classic overdrive channel. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to allow a musician total freedom in shaping their own sound.
Pro features such as footswitching, reverb, master volume and effects loop augment the sonic experience, making the product completely equipped for today’s exacting performance requirements.
As with all Blackstar products reliability is paramount and the Artist 30 has been subject to countless hours of endurance testing, both in the laboratory and in live performance meaning you can rely on the Artist 30 night after night in the most demanding gig environments.
This flexibility, tone and quality is delivered with a visual elegance worthy of the world’s greatest stages and performers. From the metallic thread in the classic paper fret to the embossed Blackstar detail on the luxury leather carrying strap, nothing has been left to chance in delivering the Blackstar Artist 15 - The New Classic.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Blackstar Artist 30" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
For all the valve tone and response you love, without the weight and maintenance tribulations, you want the Roland Blues Cube Artist!
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
If you're looking for the perfect back end for your pedals, or just looking for a great amp, take ten minutes with the Fender Landau DeVille
- Valve guitar amplifier combo
- 60 Watts power
- Dual 12" Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
The Orange Rocker 32 combo is an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format!
- All valve twin channel 2×10” stereo guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered mono or stereo effects loop
- Half power mode
- 30W / 15W (15W-A-side or 7.5W-A-side, switchable)
- Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp: 4 X EL84
- 2 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
- Hand-Wired mini combo amp
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Volume, Bass, Treble, and Master Volume controls
- HOT/COOL voice switch
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 12AX7 preamp tubes (x2); EL84 power tube (x1)
- Retro Fawn-colored vinyl covering
- 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Output Power: 4 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x2) Power: EL84 (x1 )
- Speaker: 12" Celestion GM12 Greenback (x1); 8 ohm
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Master Volume HOT/COOL switch
- Terminals: Inputs (¼'); High and Low
- Dimensions (W x H x D): tbc
- Weight: Kg / lbs tbc
A whole load of vintage 2x12 tone, packaged in a classic cabinet and built in NY, try the Supro 1688T Big Star on for size!
- Valve guitar combo amplifier
- All-tube vintage Supro circuit
- 2 Channels with Parallel Link
- Tube Tremolo with footswitch jack
- 2 x 12” Supro DT12 speakers
- 25-Watts Cathode Bias
- 4x 12AX7EH valves and 2x 6973 power tubes
- Blue Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in Port Jefferson, NY – USA
£849.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.