Zoom F4 Multitrack Recorder
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Zoom F4 is an 8 track field recorder which offers outstandingly high quality audio capture when you are on set. It's time to make a movie!
- 6-input/8-track multitrack field recorder with integrated mixer
- 6 discrete inputs, including with 4 locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors, a stereo 3.5mm input, and Zoom mic capsule input
- Compact and lightweight metal chassis, weighing just 2 pounds (without batteries)
- High-quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dBu EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording
- Phantom power (+48V/+24V) on every preamp
- Advanced onboard limiters for input and output
- Compatible with all Zoom mic capsules; optional ECM extender cable enables remote positioning
- Use as a 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
- Built-in tripod mount; camera mount adapter also included
The Zoom F4 propels your film's sound to a whole new level. With 6-input/8-track recording, super-low-noise mic preamps, and time code with pinpoint accuracy, the F4 offers Hollywood sound at an indie budget.
The F4 is equipped with the highest-quality mic preamps and enables pristine recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz. Its impressive audio specs include an extremely low noise floor (-127 dBu EIN) and high gain (up to 75 dB), with +4 dB line-level inputs.
For precise audio/video syncing, the F4 utilises a Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) that generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy—a first for this price point.
A compact metal chassis makes the F4 both rugged and durable, and keeps its weight down to just 2.27 pounds without batteries.
Could this be the perfect tool for getting your band recorded? The Roland HS-5 just might be...
- Rehearsal and recording mixer for ensembles
- Performer-friendly digital mixer with high-quality sound and USB
- Up to five musicians can rehearse or jam while monitoring with headphones
- Independent control of the monitor mix for each performer
- COSM amp modelling plus vocal effects and built-in reverb
- Record stereo mixes to a USB thumb drive
- Connect to a computer via USB for multitrack recording in a DAW
- 4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
- EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
- Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS’s flagship processors
- Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
- Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
- Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software with full audio loops and backing tracks included
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
- Sleek new interface based on touch sensors
- 1GB SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
- Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)
Offering serious multi-track recording in a pocket-sized device, the Boss Micro BR80 will give any producer serious recording firepower on the move.
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included
£575.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.