Rupert Neve Designs 551
500 Series EQ
Put the sound-sculpting tools of Mr. Rupert Neve in your studio with the RND 551 Inductor EQ!
- 500-series inductor EQ module
- The 3-band, custom-tapped inductor EQ on the 551 was inspired by RND’s favorite portions of Rupert’s vintage EQ designs.
- HF band: Shelf or Peak; 8 or 16 kHz; +/- 15 dB gain
- Semi-parametric mid band: 200, 350, 700. 1500, 3000, 6000 Hz options; switchable high-Q mode; +/- 15 dB gain
- Low band: Shelf or peak; 35, 60, 100, 220 Hz; +/- 15 dB gain
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter
The Rupert Neve Designs 551 Inductor EQ is the only equaliser for the 500 Series actually designed by Rupert Neve.
Featuring 3 bands of EQ inspired by Mr. Neve’s most prized vintage designs, along with custom-wound inductors, transformers and class-A gain blocks, the RND 551 brings the thick, powerful lows and sweet highs of Rupert’s classics to the 500-Series format for the very first time.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.