Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Table-top monitor stand suitable for Genelec 8020, 8030 and 8040 monitors.
- 17mm diameter
- Black cast iron
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec 8000-406" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compatible with CM-110, CM-220, CM-30, and Mobile-CUBE
- Weight Capacity: 5.6 kg (12 lbs 6 oz)
- Material: Steel
- Application: 3/8 inch, 5/8 inch
The Gravity SP3202VT is super sturdy, has an adjustable height and also has a tilt feature for perfect positioning of your studio monitors.
- Height Adjustable: 900mm - 1500mm
- Base Type: 3-Point
- Base Material: Cast Iron
- Maximum Weight: 50kg
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Set of spikes included
- Speaker plate dimensions: 9" square - 23cm square
- Height Positions(5): 32.7", 36", 39", 42", 45.3"
- 83,91,99,107, 115cm
- Base Size: 17.7" square - 45cm square
- Weight capacity: 125lb - 57kg
- Weight: 1 .6lb - 4.8kg
When you want to get your PA speakers projecting their best, you'll want the heavy duty air pressure speaker stands!
- Heavy duty air-pressure speaker stand
- Height: 1 - 2m extendable
- Maximum load 45kg
- 35 mm diameter pole
The Yamaha BMB-200K speaker stand adaptor is what you need for those speaker cabinets without a built-in speaker mount socket
- External bracket securely mounts any speaker cabinet with a flat bottom on an Ultimate tripod
- 1-1/2 (38 mm) tube
- Bracket is compatible with most speakers.
Standard monitor speaker stand for your studio which is fully adjustable and able to hold monitors up to 20kg
- Height adjustable 690mm - 1300mm
- Made from Steel
- Maximum load weight: 20kg
£50.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.