Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Supraaural, lightweight and robust design
- Tesla Technology with highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Flexible split headband
- 90° swivelling earcups
- Single-sided cable
- Soft-Skin earpads and headband for wearer comfort
- Carry bag included
- Headphone impedance 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 109 dB
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 closed supraaural headphone for control and monitoring applications, musicians and DJs.
In a marked departure from traditional beyerdynamic headphone design, the striking aesthetics of the Beyerdynamic DT 1350 make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
A combination of highly efficient ambient noise reduction and an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB) make the DT 1350 an ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, musicians and DJ’s. Regardless of whether you are a sound engineer monitoring PA systems, a live musician or a DJ, the DT 1350 delivers every time.
The Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at the highest volumes. The removable ear cushions, combined with a flexible split headband design ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90°) also allow “single-ear” monitoring.
The completely re-engineered Tesla sound transducers help achieve almost lossless magnetic flux. This is made possible by the brand new system geometry, which allows the transfer of magnetic force to the voice coil to be as efficient as possible. Traditional dynamic systems use a neodymium magnet at the centre of the system, the size of which was inevitably limited inside the headphone cup. The Tesla principle sees the magnet mounted as a ring around the coil, allowing more energy to be directed to the membrane, which is where it is actually required.
The use of a special, multilayer membrane effectively suppresses unwanted partial vibrations and resultant distortion. Another special feature of the Tesla systems is their full-metal design. This prevents any uncontrolled resonances in any part of the casing, which might in turn distort the sound. The metal also protects the device against electrical interference
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 880 headphones
- Close back, dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 7 - 35000 Hz
- SPL: 94 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
With the striking looks to match their incredible V-Moda -designed sound, the Roland Aira Crossfade M100 phones are the business
- Studio and performance headphones
- Large-diameter (50mm) high definition dual diaphragm drivers and 5-30,000Hz frequency response ensure optimum audibility of AIRA instruments
- Special XL memory foam ear cushions mold to the shape of your ears for maximum comfort and noise isolation
- Exclusive heavy duty professional cable, 2 meters long, designed with a locking mechanism for added security
- Striking, iconic and sleek design with AIRA logo on each air shield and dual green chevrons on headband
Thanks to their tonal balance, precision and comfort. you've got a great pair of closed-back headphones with the Focal Listen Professional!
- Exclusive cone technology offering acoustic transparency and excellent dynamics
- Precision and neutrality
- Total control over the audio spectrum
- Excellent isolation
- Frequency response 5Hz – 22kHz
- Comes with rigid carrying case
- 16ft (5m) coiled OFC cable
- 4.5ft (1.4m) OFC cable with remote control and omnidirectional mic
- 3.5mm stereo jack socket to 6.35mm stereo jack plug
The Avantone MP1 Mixphones are headphones that are made for almost every use sounding as beautiful as they look. Give your ears some love!
- First ever multiple use headphone
- Suitable for use in the live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applications
- Featuring "mix" mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of our Mixcubes
- Frequency response -- 18Hz-25kHz
- Driver size -- Large format 50mm drivers
- Weight .55kg
Put the acclaimed quality and sound of Focal right on your head with the Focal Spirit Professional closed-back headphones!
- Closed-back, circumaural professional studio headphones
- Precise and detailed sound reproduction, without distortion
- Excellent isolation and acoustic coupling to the ear
- Optimal comfort
- 32 Ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 22 kHz
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 860 headphones
- Closed back dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 - 28000 Hz
- SPL: 94 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
£237.78 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.