Single Momentary Footswitch
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
This universal pedal can be used for sustain when connected to the damper input of Korg keyboards. It can also be used for the assignable footswitch jack on Korg products, where it will provide various functions depending on the product's settings. The PS1 features all-metal construction with two non-slip rubber pads.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg PS1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The perfect addition to your keyboard or digital piano! The On Stage Stands KSP100 sustain pedal is what you need!
- Polarity switch for compatibility with a wide range of keyboards
- 6 foot cord length
- 1/4 in connector
- Chrome pedal with removable scratch resistant protective cover, also doubles as a non-slip grip
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ideal substitute for Yamaha FC4 pedal etc.
Got a keyboard you want to make sustain more with your foot? You want the Chord SP2 sustain pedal!
- Piano design pedal
- Works with all keyboards with sustain switch input
- Switch underneath for polarity
- Dimensions: 223 x 75 x 55mm
Piano-style damper sustain pedal as included with the Nord Stage 76 and 88 models.
- Terminated with a straight mono jack plug
- Rubber Plate that secures nonslip pedal work.
- Extended Pedal Cord (2.2m) helps users to connect DP-10 to their keyboards that are
- mounted on higher positions such as double keyboard setups on a single stand.
- Half Damper Control Mode and Switch Control Mode: the former allows users
- perform using the half damper function, and the latter functions as a pedal switch,
- just like the Roland DP-2 and DP-6.
Looking to add some keyboard sustain with your foot? This standard sustain pedal might do the trick without breaking the bank!
- Non-latching keyboard pedal
- Non-slip rubber construction
- Low profile pedal design
- Integral 1.5m jack lead
- Polarity switch
- Momentary footswitch for "non-latch" footswitch operations such as sustaining notes on keyboards.
- The DP-2 can also be used for things like punch in/out on Roland/BOSS recording gear.
£25.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.