Warm Audio WA-47jr FET Condenser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The classic sounds of one of recording history's most famous mics is back - take a look at the Warm Audio WA-47jr FET condenser microphone
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone
- Custom made true '47 (k47-style) 34mm capsule
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns mylar
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, and Omni-directional
- High-pass filter: 70 Hz; Pad: 10 db
- Self-noise: 9dBA; Dynamic range: 138dBA; Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Includes: Shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
Chances are if your recording audio professionally, you are well aware of the classic '47 microphone. You'll certainly have heard it feature on many recordings over the past 50 years. If you've ever been lucky enough to record with one, you'll understand why people are excited by Warm Audio's interpretation!
The WA-47jr is fully discrete, features 3 polar patterns and will perform superbly whether in the studio, at home, live or for broadcast applications. Suitable for many sources, the WA-47jr performs extremely well on vocals, bass guitar and kick drum.
The WA-47jr uses a k47 style capsule reproduction, designed specifically to feature the same hole pattern as the vintage design. This design is meticulously manufactured to ensure the sonic qualities of the vintage design remain intact. The '47 style capsule, paired with the low noise signal path gives a very similar tone to a classic '47 microphone. The K47 style capsule is the same found in Warm's flagship WA-47 tube condenser microphone.
Warm have designed the WA-47jr to bring a classic microphone to the masses, and for this price your studio will benefit!
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
This amazing bundle will give you all the tools you need to turn that song in your head into a professional, high quality recording!
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Sontronics STC20 Pack Condenser Microphone Pack (000487)
- 1 x Audient iD4 USB Audio Interface (476261)
- 1 x Standard Mic Boom Stand (410320)
- 1 x AKG K240mk2 Professional Studio Headphones (262854)
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
The Aston Spirit is a vastly versatile microphone that would be an asset in anybody's studio.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
£319.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.