XAOC Devices Kamieniec Phase Rotor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
Kamieniec is an analog signal processing module directly inspired by a range of classic phaser effect units from 1970s that helped to define entire musical genres. Most of these classic devices contained a fairly small number of phase shifting stages, but made up for that lack with tons of character! However, what was initially intended for guitars is not necessarily sufficient for synthesisers. Therefore, XAOC's intention is to preserve the classic sound as they transport it to a new tonal space while prioritising flexible modular usability.
Just like many of the famous OTA-based phasers of the 1970s, Kamieniec sports four tunable stages. However, XAOC have included two additional fixed stages so as to increase the number of notches, and ultimately offer two versions of the mixed signal (that may be used as a stereo pair) at the two outputs of the unit. While the general topology is similar to a certain very classic phaser pedal, the circuitry has been redesigned with modern components and low noise opamps to bring down the noise floor, improve the bandwidth, and offer a wider range of tuning. The feedback control can be set extremely deep, which results in a very high resonance that is capable of self-oscillation. This produces a unique sound otherwise unreachable for typical phasers, that can vary from subtle and creamy to utterly brutal and grinding. On top of that, XAOC have included switchable feedback paths, individual stage group outputs, CV inputs, built-in LFO, and daisy chaining ability to provide a comprehensive integration with a modular synthesiser system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "XAOC Devices Kamieniec Phase Rotor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Studio Electronics Modstar Shapers is a dual four stage ADSR which can control any function that accepts control voltages
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Requires 22mA (+12 / -12)
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
Not just a compressor, the Mutable Instruments Streams gives you the dynamics modulation power to turn weak sounds into beasts!
- Dynamics module for Eurorack systems
- Two channel VCFA
- Envelope generator
- Vactrol curve generator
- Amplitude and frequency content follower
- Digital control mode selection
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 100mA ; -12V: 30mA
The Rebel Technology Gonies features two independent envelope generators; twice as handy!
- Dual envelope generator module
- Three modes: trigger, gate and cycle
- Each envelope has an adjustable shape, two stages and CV control
- Width: 10HP
You've got all the raw sounds you want in your modular , now start modulating! The XAOC Devices Batumi LFO is just the thing!
- 4x LFO module for Eurorack systems
- 4 voltage controlled LFOs
- Free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
- Assignable waveform outputs
- Assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
- Zoom mode for precise frequency setting
- USB connector for easy firmware updates
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 80 mA
The Rebel Technology Chronos MKII is a dual LFO module with a range of smart features; Chronos MKII is an essential tool in any patch.
- Dual LFO module with two modes
- LFO or one-shot modes
- Switchable waveshapes
- Depth: 20mm
- Width: 6HP
- Note: requires +5v power rail!
£210.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.