Vox VT20X British Racing Green
Guitar Amp Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The incredible modelling sounds of the Valvetronix in a limited edition package - it's the Vox VT20X British Racing Green!
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 11 amplifier models
- New modelling engine for incredible range of tones
- 2 'pedal' effects model slots
- Reverb effect
- External input
- Headphone output
Since VOX’s Valvetronix series was introduced in 2001 it has continued to evolve as the choice amplifier for discerning guitarists who are serious about their sound. Fusing all-new, sophisticated modelling technology with a 12AX7 tube preamp circuit, VOX introduces the VT20X-BRG2 in the limited edition British Racing Green finish.
The Vox VT20X British Racing Green features VOX's new modelling engine with VET (Virtual Element Technology), which emulates the individual components of original amp circuits, while a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp utilises authentic analogue circuitry to capture the tonal nuances of classic tube amps.
Rather than merely modelling the output sound of the original amp, VET allows modelling down to the level of components and circuits. VET perfectly reproduces the characteristics of the original amp in the truest sense. The sophisticated modelling technology inherits in the Valvetronix series offers a complete range of diverse amp sounds. The 11 amp models (20 when using editor/librarian software) offer the sounds of the most sought-after tube amps by guitarists, including rare vintage amps and costly boutique amps. Models of the latest high-gain amps are also included, giving users the flexibility they need for a range of playing techniques and genres. VTX amplifiers also offer Bias and Class A/AB adjustments in real time, allowing you to truly customise the tone and response of the amp.
Limited Edition custom colours are extremely popular among VOX amps; matching their unique sound to their individualistic looks. The VTX-BRG2 series is adorned in the quintessential custom colour, British Racing Green. This classic colour is synonymous with Britain’s racing car legacy and adds an extra touch of British class to an already distinguished amplifier. Paired with VOX’s long-adored diamond fret cloth, the iconic look of the Vox VT20X British Racing Green is complete.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vox VT20X British Racing Green" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
New for NAMM 2015, the Orange Crush 20RT gives you a great sound with a full three-band EQ and the unmistakable Orange sound!
- Guitar amp combo
- All analogue signal path
- Twin channel design
- 4x12" cabinet simulation on headphone/line output
- Onboard reverb and tuner
- Classic Orange styling
- 20 W output power
The Valvetronix range has always been hugely popular, but with the features on the new Vox VT20X, things are only going to get better!
- Modelling guitar combo
- 20 Watts output
- Great range of amp models that take you from vintage clean to modern metal and everything in between
- Two effects sections (1. compression, chorus, overdrive, distortion; 2. flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay)
- Separate reverb section
- 8" speaker
Crafted by Waza, here is the next-gen rock amp. With 55 built-in Boss effects, the KTN50 Katana prepares you to seriously - and precisely - rock your guitar sound!
- Stage-ready 50-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customisable effects with Boss Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Two memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at Boss Tone Central
- Weight: 11.6 kg
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV15 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 15W power
- 8 preamp circuit types
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 8" Vox Custom Design speaker
The Blackstar ID: Core 40 V2 is a feature-packed amplifier with a wealth of tones. Perfect for beginners and practice at home.
- Programmable guitar amplifier with stereo speaker configuration
- Power: 2x 20W
- EQ with patented ISF
- 6 voices - from clean to super crunch
- 12 Stereo Effects
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In with dynamic EQ for great sounding music playback
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Store up to 6 of your self-designed signature tones
- Includes Presonus Studio One Blackstar Edition software
Whether you choose the Fender clean channel or the amp voice channel, the Fender Champion 40 has the tone for you!
- Guitar combo amplifier
- 40 Watt power
- Guitar and auxiliary inputs
- Headphone output
- Two channels
- 12" Fender special design speaker
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
£159.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.