Blackstar S1 45
Valve Guitar Combo Amp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 45W Watt combo with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters the Series One 45W delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected. The ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 4.5W and MIDI switching and a series effects loop make this the ultimate pro's combo.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Blackstar S1 45" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
50 Watts of giggable power with a10" speaker to keep things tight and punchy, it's the Supro Titan
- Valve guitar combo
- Class-A (50 Watts)
- Independent BASS and TREBLE controls
- All-tube reverb
- Output-tube tremolo
- Silicon Rectifier
- Valves: 4x 12AX7,1x 12AT7, 2x 5881 / 6L6 power tubes
- 1 x 10″ Supro HP10 speaker
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- 60 Watts RMS Output at 8Ohms
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux®/Bassman®). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Send/Return Level Controls
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack.
- Effects: Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics®
- PreAmp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 12 inch Celestion Vintage 30 60Watts
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Knobs: Ivory Radio Knobs
- VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices
- BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation
- Made in the UK.
- Accessories: Amp Cover and 4-Button Footswitch Included
If you want the finest British amp tones - in an amp that also looks fantastic - try the Vox AC15 Handwired with a Celestion Alnico Blue
- Guitar combo amplifier
- 15 Watts power
- Handwired circuitry
- Tube Complement: Preamp: ECC83/12AX7 (x3), Power amp: EL84 (x2), Rectifier: EZ81
- Inputs: NORMAL Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) TOP BOOST Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) FOOT SWITCH Jack; Outputs: External Speaker Jack, Extension Speaker Jack
- Included items: Power cable, VFS1 footswitch, Dust cover
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- Celestion Alnico Blue speaker
The Fender Super-Sonic 22 is a no compromise all tube amp that delivers versatility, cool looks and stunning clean and overdriven tones.
- 12 inch 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence®
- 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- Deluxe Reverb® power platform
- VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices, BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation
- Ivory "radio" knobs
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
The Vox AC30HW2 Is an absolute tone machine! It's unmistakable Vox voicing is at home both on stage or in the the studio.
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinets featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- 2 x 12 Celestion G12M Green Back (x2); 8 Ohm
- ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes (x3)
- EL84 power tube quartet; (AC30 models); EL84 Duet (AC15 models)
- GZ34 rectifier (AC30 models); EZ81 rectifier (AC15 models)
- Fitted with matched Ruby Tubes that provide extended dynamic range
- Included VFS1 footswitch controlls the Top Boost channel's HOT/COOL switch
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch
- Premium, custom-fit dust cover included
£1199.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.