Orange Getaway Driver
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you're into the vintage vibe of classic overdrive then the Orange Getaway Driver is for you! Beautiful tone in a small box!
- Controls: Volume, Bite (Tone), Gain
- Stomp Functions: Bypass (First Output), Cab Sim Only Bypass (Second Output)
The Getaway Driver is an amp-in-a-box type pedal with just three dials – Volume, Bite (tone) and Gain. While the pedal adds its vintage vibe on all amplifiers, it really excels when used with the amplifier’s clean channel, even ones with a bright cap. It also makes a great clean boost, with low Gain and high Volume pushing amps over the edge into classic overdrive.
The gain structure is produced using single-ended JFET circuitry running in Class A, just like a valve amp. The input buffer, output buffer and Cab Sim are handled using op-amps, using a charge pump to give 18v of headroom.
The pedal features the same transparent, buffered output used on the Orange Two Stroke and Kongpressor pedals. While the second output is a buffered Cab Sim/headphone amp which can also work into a PA (via a DI box) or directly into a recording interface. The first output is transparent when bypassed, however, when using the second output, the Cab Sim remains engaged. This means that the Getaway Driver can be used as just a Cab Sim on its own if needed.
The voicing and gain structure of this pedal is based on a cranked modded ’70s valve amp. Running at 9 Volts, the pedal will have the character of EL84 valves, whereas 12 Volts will give an EL34 flavour. Use a regulated 9-12V DC centre-negative power supply.
Want a distortion pedal that can run the gamut from ’70s rock to modern day metal? Want it to nail every sound in that spectrum? LOOK HERE!
- Highly responsive full spectrum distortion
- Bass, Mid & Treble controls
- 100% analogue
- True bypass
A next generation stompbox, the Boss DS-1X distortion pedal is uses Boss' Multi-Dimensional Processing for incredible distortion tones!
- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that’s never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
The next generation of overdrive pedal gives you sounds you just can't get with analogue; put MDP on your board with the Boss OD-1X
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
Every guitarist's pedal board should have one of these. The Ibanez TS9 is a classic in every sense.
- That classic Tube Screamer tone
- Reissue of the classic "9 Series" unit
- Simple controls: Gain, tone and level
- Power: 9V battery or external 9v power supply
When you take the classic overdrive sounds of the SD1 and take them to the next level, you get the incredible tones of the Boss SD1W!
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super Overdrive
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
£119.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.