Roland Aira VT3
Vocal Effects Processor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Roland Aira VT3 is a powerful combination of vocoder, vocal effects processor and auto-pitching in one lightweight, awesome package.
- Transform your vocal with dedicated effects
- Legendary VP-330 vocoder sound
- Crazy glitch effects with "Scatter" feature
- Lo-fi, megaphone and robot settings
- Use your voice to control a synth, lead or bass
- Hard-tune and pitch-altering modes
- Lightweight, small footprint awesomeness
The Roland Aira VT3 makes it easy to control studio-quality vocoder, modulation and auto-pitch effects on the fly in a reliable, lightweight package. The VT3 gives you hands-on pitch and formant controls, as well as massively powerful vocal processing tools all at your fingertips. Whether you want to transform your vocals in the studio or on the stage, the Aira VT3 makes it quick and easy.
If robot voices aren't your thing, the VT3 also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. If you want to get back to basics, the VT3 also features a luscious, stand-alone reverb.
With its rugged construction, USB connectivity, bright LED's and sleek, intuitive design, the Roland Aira VT3 has been constructed from the ground-up to be fun, inspiring and reliable.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland Aira VT3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the Boss VE2 Vocal Processor, you can take the vocals you've got on the album to the stage!
- Studio quality vocals in an easy-to-use stompbox
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer
The Boss VE5 in white offers vocalists a huge range of vocal processing effects at their fingertips, including reverb, dynamics and more abstract effects.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 (Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, Tone/SFX)
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonising and layered beatboxing
- Favourite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds
- Ideal for live performance as well as tabletop setups (mic-stand mount included)
- Internal microphone for instant gratification
- Aux input for blending external music
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately)
Add natural-sounding (or not!) ambience and a professional sheen to your vocal with the Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo
- Vocal ambience processor
- Control your vocal sound without the need for a PA engineer
- Seven types of ambience effects with adjustable settings for your voice
- Double-tracking effect to instantly thicken your vocal sound
- Enhance effect and Pitch Correct (including hard-tuned “electronic voice” sound)
- Adjustable detailed parameters for advanced users
- Battery or AC operation enables performing anywhere
Pedal-based fun isn't just for guitarists: spice up your vocals with the Boss VE20 twin pedal!
- Vocal performance twin pedal perfect for taking your voice to the stage!
- Up to six simultaneous effects for breathtaking vocal sounds
- Built in looper for creating lush textures, layers and soundscapes
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms / PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 173 mm x 158 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs. 7 oz.
£169.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 21st December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.