Fender Telecaster 50s Neck Maple
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some classic maple under your left hand with this replacement Fender 50s Telecaster neck
- Replacement neck for Telecaster
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- 6 pre-drilled tuning machine holes designed to fit vintage-style 2-screw mount tuning machines
Genuine Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile and 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Gloss urethane finish for smooth feel. Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Telecaster 50s Neck Maple" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Spruce (more likely alder or ash though) up your Telecaster with this Fender Tele replacement pickguard!
- Replacement Telecaster pickguard
- Mint green finish
- 8-hole mounting
Lost or damaged your guitar's bridge & end pins? Replace them with the quality Planet Waves PWPS3 ebony bridge & end pins with pearl inlay
- 7 x Ebony Bridge Pins
- 1 x Ebony End Pins
- 5 degree taper on Bridge Pins
- Made from Solid Ebony with Pearl Inlay
Have you lost or damaged your acoustic guitar's bridge & end pins? Replace them with the quality Planet Waves PWPS2 ebony bridge & end pins
- Made From Solid Ebony
- Enhances Tone and appearance of any acoustic guitar
- Direct replacement on most instruments
- Bridge Pins have 5 degree taper
- One extra bridge pin included
Change the look of your Strat or get it back to showroom fresh with this Fender Stratocaster accessory kit.
- Accessory kit for Stratocaster
- Quickly and easily change the look of your Strat
- Vintage style knobs
- Switch tip
- Tremolo arm tip
- Pickup covers
Replace, repair or restore your Fender. Avoid accidents with these Fender Chrome Strap Locks.
- Set of two Fender Strap Locks
- Includes buttons, locks and mounting hardware
Protect unsightly guitar falling onto floor incidents with a set of Schaller Strap locks!
- Strap lock system for guitar and bass
- Satin chrome finish
- For decades the most popular strap lock system for guitar and bass
- Protects your instrument by preventing accidental release of strap
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish
- Including additional pair of extra-log screws for use on Gibson models
- Schaller Security Locks can be used on acoustic guitars as well. Screw Security Lock pin into tailblock and heel. Avoid screwing into the unreinforced part of the sides
£278.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.