SE Electronics X1 D
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a titanium-sputtered diaphragm combined with the sound of the X1 family, the sE X1 D isn't just a drum microphone...!
- Dedicated drum microphone...
- ... that doesn't just sound great on drums!
- Custom-designed and handcrafted, titanium-sputtered, large diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 140 dB SPL dynamic range
- Great transient response
- 10 dB pad
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
With a super-fast titanium diaphragm, the X1 D is ideal for all your percussion needs: kick drums, overheads, bass guitars, vibraphones, and pianos can all benefit from this ultra-responsive capsule.
The sE X1 D is a dedicated drum microphone, bringing the renowned quality of the X1 series to a microphone designed for use on drums and percussion.
The first microphone in the X1 series made specifically for instruments, the X1 D features a hand-crafted titanium-sputtered capsule - technology borrowed from our high-end T2 mic. This is much stiffer than our gold-sputtered capsules, meaning quicker transient response, which is important when recording instruments that create fast transients and attack - like drums and percussion - as it enables the microphone to maintain clarity and deliver exceptionally accurate performance.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SE Electronics X1 D" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Capable of being battery powered, the Rode M3 condenser mic is a studio workhorse - great for overheads as well as acoustic instruments and vocals.
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
Perfect for drums & percussion the Audix F90 is a miniature clip-on condenser microphone. It's lightweght, compact and simple to use
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to setup and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Can be utilised with wireless systems
- Durable steel integral clamp
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
£79.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.