Electro Harmonix Superego+ Synth Engine
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Electro Harmonix Supergo + is sure to liven up your pedal board, enter a new world of synth with a pedal that needs to be heard to be believed!
- Auto mode captures and freezes notes and chords as you play
- Controllable glissando
- Sustain notes and chords as long as wanted
- Insert effects into the wet signal with the effects loop
- Latch mode with a layer feature to stacksounds
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
The polyphonic Superego+ Synth Engine reinvents sample and hold, performs fluid glissandos and creates oscillator like, synthesizer effects. It can stack sounds or create infinite sustain, it even lets you tweak attack and decay, or use its effects loop to invent novel synth patches. Indulge your guilty pleasures!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Superego+ Synth Engine" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
It may be compact and affordable, but the Electro Harmonix Nano POG doesn't compromise on its octave generation
- Polyphonic Octave Generator
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included
The famous compact pedal range started with chorus and, with the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft, those classic sounds are back.
- Classic chorus pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analogue circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
With the Boss VO-1 Vocoder pedal, your voice becomes the ultimately expressive controller of our guitar tone!
- Compact vocoder pedal
- Innovative, easy-to-use vocoder pedal powered by BOSS’ famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instrument in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables “talking lead guitar” tones without the hassles of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode for achieving rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- - Works with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4-inch output
The Electro-Harmonix Pitchfork polyphonic pitch shifter pedal can be set to a fixed pitch shift or be swept with an expression pedal or CV
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
Classic sounds, simple to setup and true bypass. What more could you want from the MXR M68 Univibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal?!
- Classic guitar effect straight out of the sixties!
- Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
The Anasounds Phase Lag is a phaser full of all the luch, swirling sounds for which you want a phaser in the first place...
- Phaser effect pedal
- Lush, organic phase sounds
- Rate and Regeneration controls
- 100% analogue circuit
£230.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.