Electro Harmonix Cathedral
Stereo Reverb Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 24 bit AD and DA converters
- True stereo inputs and outputs
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay time up to 2 seconds
- Feedback control for pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
- Power Supply included (96DC-200BI PSU)
Enter the Cathedral and surround your music with aria of divine presence. True stereo reverbs reveal your inspirations while programmability recalls the spirit of creation. The Cathedral is the performer's mantra creating the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
- Thirty types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay offer new expressive power
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously for exciting performances
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an expression pedal [optional]
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
Bag yourself six unique and carefully crafted reverbs all in one unit!
- 6x reverb sounds
- Decay and mix controls
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
Put the classic sounds of the legendary Roland Space Echo at your feet with the Boss RE20 Twin Space Echo pedal
- Stunningly modelled recreation of the Roland RE201 Space Echo unit
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Set the delay time simply by tapping your foot on the pedal- no more guessing where to set that knob!
- More delay time than the original Space Echo for soundscapey goodness!
The classic meets the trappings of modern technology: the MXR M292 Carbon Copy deluxe analogue delay just does it all...
- Delay effect pedal
- Analogue signal path
- Delays up to 1.2s
- Tap tempo
- Classic and bright tonality options
- Tap division feature
- Expression pedal input
From its vintage roots, to its custom mods and expression pedal input, the Boss DM2W Waza Craft pedal is the new analogue delay standard!
- Vintage analogue delay pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
Looking for a delay pedal that offers sounds that little bit different to the crowd? You may have found your inspiration with the Boss TE2 Tera Echo Delay
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realised with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
£204.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.