RME Fireface 802
USB and Firewire Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With the pristine audio quality for which they're famous, the RME Fireface 802 is a professional front and back end for your studio
- USB and Firewire audio interface
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 1 x MIDI I/O
The RME Fireface 802 renews RME’s reputation built on the legendary Fireface 800. 60 channels of audio, high-end microphone preamps, reference class converters, a complete effects section and operation at up to 192 kHz are the base for many more features.
Ultra-low latency operation with USB or FireWire, combined with the legendary RME driver stability and maintenance. Active jitter suppression, individually switchable reference levels for all inputs and outputs, full stand-alone functionality, RME’s unique DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox, and identical operation on Windows PC and Mac.
The RME Fireface 802 provides 60 channels of audio: 30 input and 30 output channels, all with the pristine sound quality for which RME is known.
All inputs and outputs can be used at the same time. Up to 12 analogue and 18 digital channels can be recorded onto 30 tracks separately.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "RME Fireface 802" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
State-of-the-art low latency Thunderbolt and USB audio interface with hugely versatile I/O.
- 32 inputs and 32 outputs (64 total) at 1x sample rates
- 24 inputs and 24 outputs (48 total) at 2x sample rates
- 16 inputs and 16 outputs (32 total) at 4x sample rates
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Inputs: 16 x 1/4" TRS line inputs (balanced/unbalanced)
- Outputs: 16 x 1/4" TRS line outputs (balanced)
- Digital I/O: 2 banks (16 ch) of ADAT optical at 1x sample rates, 1 bank (8 ch) of SMUX optical at 2x sample rates, Stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF) on Bank A (optional)
- 1 x Thunderbolt (compatible with 1 and 2)
- 1 x USB 2.0 audio class compliant, 1x USB 3.0 and iOS compatible
- 1 x AVB Ethernet (requires OS X Yosemite)
- 18 Input / 18 Output channels
- 8 x Analogue I/O
- 2 x Mic / Line Preamps, digitally controlled
- 2 x Line / Instrument inputs, digitally controlled
- 1x SPDIF I/O coaxial
- 1 x ADAT I/O (or 1x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/o (BNC)
- 2 x MIDI I/O (via breakout cable)
- 1 x FireWire 400
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)
- Totalmix FX
- Support for optional RME Advanced Remote
- Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity
- CueMix FX mixing software
- 28 inputs / 30 outputs (at 44.1/48 kHz)
- Front-panel control
- Stand-alone operation
- Multiple CueMix FX mixes
- Two front panel combo jacks provide hi-Z 1/4” guitar input or low-Z XLR mic input with phantom power, pad and plenty of gain
- Mic/guitar instrument sends
- Clip protection
- Eight 24-bit 192kHz analog inputs and outputs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- Precision Digital Trim
- Flexible optical I/O
- Sample-accurate MIDI
- Separate XLR main outs and front-panel headphone jacks, each with independent volume control
- Stereo 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF in/out
With a huge choice of connectivity combined with impressive technical performance, the Focusrite Red4 Pre interface is something special
- Hybrid 58-in, 64-out interface for Mac
- Thunderbolt, Digilink and Ethernet (Dante) connectivity
- 4 mic preamps with 'Air' transformer emulation
- 8 line inputs and 8 line outputs on DB25 DSUB connections
- Monitor output pair on TRS jack socket
- Coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- 2x ADAT in and out
- 2x front panel instrument inputs
- Wide frequency response, low latency and incredible converter performance
- Comprehensive software bundle included
- Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity — connect to your computer via either bus-powered FireWire or hi-speed USB2.
- CueMix FX™ — flexible 10 input/14 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects, including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output.
- 10 inputs / 14 outputs — there's no channel sharing in the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid; the mic inputs, S/PDIF I/O, headphone out and main outs are all handled as separate channels.
- Classic Reverb™ — provides five different room types, three frequency shelves with adjustable crossover points, shelf filtering and reverb lengths up to 60 seconds.
- Two forms of compression — a standard compressor with conventional threshold/ratio/attack/release/gain controls and the Leveler™, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor, which provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
- Modeled EQ — provides 7-band parametric EQ modeled after British analog console EQs, featuring 4 filter styles (gain/Q profiles) to effectively cover a wide range of audio material. LP and HP filters are also supplied with slopes that range from 6 to 36 dB.
- CueMix FX cross-platform mixing software — attractive graphic mixing, graphic editing of parametric EQ and a convenient tabbed interface for quick access to all features in one window. Also provides full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot and linear or polar phase analysis.
- Front-panel control — access any setting in your entire UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid mix directly from the front panel.
- "Reverb return" stream — allows users to record or mix UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid reverb output separately in their DAW. Effects can also be applied when the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid is operating stand-alone (without a computer) as a complete stand-alone mixer.
- UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid is operating stand-alone (without a computer) as a complete stand-alone mixer.
- Stand-alone operation — program your mixes at the studio and then bring the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid to your gig — no computer needed. Just plug in the included power adapter and you are ready to go. Need to tweak the mix? Do it on site using the back-lit LCD and front-panel controls.
- Cross-platform compatibility with Mac and Windows and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. Or you can use the included AudioDesk workstation software for Mac, with 24-bit recording/editing and 32-bit mixing/processing/mastering.
- Bus-powered FireWire operation. No need for external power when operating as a FireWire interface connected to a computer. A power supply is included for stand-alone operation.
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs.
- Includes AudioDesk full-featured sample-accurate workstation software for the Mac with recording, editing, mixing, real-time 32-bit effects processing & sample-accurate sync.
Easily convert MADI to ADAT, and vice versa!
- MADI I/O: 1 x BNC, 1 x optical in 1 x BNC, 1 x optical out
- ADAT in: 8 x TOSLINK, 24 bit, Bitclock PLL
- ADAT out: 8 x TOSLINK, 24 bit
- Word clock: BNC, signal adaptation circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp input signal), plus switchable termination
- 1U rackmountable
£1343.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.