TK Audio BC501
500 Series Compressor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the sound and control of their acclaimed BC1-S in your 500 series rack with the TK Audio BC501 stereo compressor
- 500 series stereo buss compressor
- Ratio 1:25, 1.5:1, 2:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1
- Attack 0.1, 0.3, 0.6, 1, 3, 6, 10, 30, 60, 120mS
- Release 50, 100, 300, 600mS, 1.2S and Auto (50mS/2S)
- HPF 80Hz, 150Hz and 220Hz (6dB/oct)
- External sidechain input via a stereo 3.5mm TRS
- THD circuit that adds even harmonics
- Blend control from dry to wet in 21 steps
- Threshold and Make-up in 41 steps
- Detented controls for easy recall
The TK Audio BC501 stereo bus compressor features all the power of TK’s flagship BC1-S.
The TK BC-501 adds even more functions taken from the BC2-ME mastering compressor, such as additional ratio settings (1.25:1, 6:1), a THD switch that adds more even harmonics to the signal, and three HPF settings from which to choose (80Hz, 150Hz, 220Hz).
All controls are detented for easy, precise recall. A dedicated Wet/Dry knob allows blending between the original and compressed signals, and an external sidechain input (accessible via stereo 1/8" mini TRS jack) is also provided.
All products are individually hand built and tested in Sweden.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Millennia Media's authentically transparent microphone and instrument preamp for the 500-series format.
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- Impedance: 2210 ohms in, 24.3 Ohms (x2) out
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain
- THD: < 0.001% at +26dBu output
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
£918.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.