Zoom H4n Pro
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a whole host of improvements and upgrades, the Zoom H4n Pro certainly justifies the professional tag!
- Professional portable recorder
- Perfect for film, music, interviews, podcasts and more
- X/Y microphones for stunning stereo recordings
- Microphone preamps from the H5 and H6 recordings for an accurate and transparent sound
- Improved noise performance and sound-level handling capability for huge dynamic range
- Locking XLR 1/4" jack inputs for recording from external mics or other sources
- Onboard multi-effects from Zoom's flagship G5n
- Rugged design so you can take it anywhere with peace of mind
With a list of impressive technical improvements, the Zoom H4n Pro is the portable recorder of choice when you need a professional portable recorder, but don't have a professional budget.
From the incredible stereo imaging from the X/Y microphones, to the accurate recordings through the upgraded preamps, the reduced noise-floor and the rugged design, the Zoom H4n Pro is the portable recorder you want in your gear bag.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
With four tracks of recording up to 24/96 quality and interchangeable mics, the Zoom H5 is a seriously powerful location recorder!
- Four-track portable location/field recorder
- XYH-5 X/Y microphone capsule included with the Zoom H5 provides two matched unidirectional condenser microphones set at a 90 degree angle
- Records to SD and SDHC cards
- Compatible with Zoom interchangeable mic capsules for more recording options
- Line output, headphone output and built-in speaker
- Records .wav and .mp3 files up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Includes Cubase LE and Wavelab LE software (download)
- Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel recording modes
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Newly designed user interface
- Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer
- Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
- 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
- Analog-type Mic Gain wheel
- Built-in reference speaker
- High-Speed USB 2.0 card reader function
- 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line Output stereo phone jacks
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
- Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software, 2GB SD memory card and two AA batteries
- Optional accessory package (APH-2n) includes remote control with extension cable, windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and a mic clip adapter.
The new Zoom H1n will find a place in your gear bag, and is more convenient than ever.
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Up to 10 hours operation on 2x alkaline batteries
- Built-in reference speaker
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Auto-record, self-timer, overdub features
- Micro USB port for computer connectivity
- Low cut filter
- Input signal up to 120SPL
- Stereo 1/8" line output
- 1/8" external mic input
With it's innovative design featuring interchangeable capsules, there isn't a recording situation for which the Zoom H6 isn't suited
- Portable recorder with four interchangeable input capsules—X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS combo
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-colour LCD display
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
Got yourself a snazzy DSLR but need a more comprehensive and flexible audio recroding solution for it? Enter the Fostex DC-R302!
- Features three XLR inputs each with its own Limiter and High Pass Filter
- Independent 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Headphone monitoring of left, stereo, right and return
- Convenient Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function for subsequent synchronization
- USB file transfer and audio output for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by four AA batteries or external DC 9 to 24V power adapter
- Rugged and lightweight extruded aluminum chassis
- Includes DSLR mounting bracket that attaches to the top
- 3 screw holes on the bottom allow the DC-R302 to mount on a tripod
- Can be used as independent mixer/recorder without DSLR or a computer
£209.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.