Radial Shuttle Insert Loop
500 Series Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Do you have a Radial Workhorse and want to bring in tracks, effects and other modules into it? Then you need the Radial Shuttle Insert Loop!
- Lets you connect any module to the Workhorse mix buss
- Two front panel effects loops for handy patchbay convenience
- Individual insert switches for comparing wet – dry signals
- Third loop via Omniport for remote studio patchbay interface
The Radial Shuttle is a combination effects insert and routing module that enables you to bring playback tracks, effects and other non-Radial modules into the Workhorse. This opens the doors to tremendous patching options that would otherwise require complex wiring.
Where the Shuttle really begins to get interesting is when using the Workhorse for real-time playback. A feed from the recorder is sent to the Shuttle where the program track can be auditioned at the same time as a new recording track without latency of any kind. One simply routes the mic preamp and shuttle to one of the 8 channels while auditioning via the main, monitor or headphone outputs.
The Shuttle makes connecting effects to your 500 series rack quick, easy and super effective..
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Radial Shuttle Insert Loop" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
Neve's original and legendary 1073 microphone preamp, now available in a compact and convenient lunchbox chassis.
- Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
- Trim control (+5/-20dB level) with integrated phantom power on/off switch
- Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent Neve modules in same LunchboxTM to be inserted into the 1073LB's pre-output stage
Short of space but would like to have a 500 series based channel strip? Then you need the Radial PowerStrip 500 Series 3-Slot Power Rack!
- Single RU power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Designed to create the ultimate input strip
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Provides up to 500 mA of shared current
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
£139.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.