Radial Shuttle Insert Loop
500 Series Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Do you have a Radial Workhorse and want to bring in tracks, effects and other modules into it? Then you need the Radial Shuttle Insert Loop!
- Lets you connect any module to the Workhorse mix buss
- Two front panel effects loops for handy patchbay convenience
- Individual insert switches for comparing wet – dry signals
- Third loop via Omniport for remote studio patchbay interface
The Radial Shuttle is a combination effects insert and routing module that enables you to bring playback tracks, effects and other non-Radial modules into the Workhorse. This opens the doors to tremendous patching options that would otherwise require complex wiring.
Where the Shuttle really begins to get interesting is when using the Workhorse for real-time playback. A feed from the recorder is sent to the Shuttle where the program track can be auditioned at the same time as a new recording track without latency of any kind. One simply routes the mic preamp and shuttle to one of the 8 channels while auditioning via the main, monitor or headphone outputs.
The Shuttle makes connecting effects to your 500 series rack quick, easy and super effective..
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
Short of space but would like to have a 500 series based channel strip? Then you need the Radial PowerStrip 500 Series 3-Slot Power Rack!
- Single RU power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Designed to create the ultimate input strip
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Provides up to 500 mA of shared current
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
Millennia Media's authentically transparent microphone and instrument preamp for the 500-series format.
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- Impedance: 2210 ohms in, 24.3 Ohms (x2) out
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain
- THD: < 0.001% at +26dBu output
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
£139.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.