Dod Gunslinger B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The DOD Gunslinger MOSFET Distortion Pedal gives you tube-inspired distortion and sensitivity in a compact stompbox. The Gunslinger’s tube-like harmonics deliver detailed and complex overdrive and distortion tones. You can dial in your ideal sound thanks to the 2-band EQ. And by rolling back your guitar’s volume, the Gunslinger cleans up just like a tube amplifier. You can run this pedal using 9 or 18-volt power supplies. In 18V mode the Gunslinger gives you more headroom with less compression and a tight, more open tone. True Bypass switching keeps your signal pure when not in use.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dod Gunslinger B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Crushing distortion
- Adjustable tone
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 9DC-100 power supply available
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Boss 5-year warranty
Great-sounding distortion, true bypass and the build quality and reputation of MXR and Dunlop, the MXR M69 Prime Distortion does the job!
- Huge '80s arena-rock tone
- Great sustain characteristics
- Rich distortion
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and playing intensity
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- 100% analogue
- True bypass switching
There can be few sounds more iconic than the octave fuzz; get your fix with the Electro Harmonix Octavix
- Octave fuzz effect pedal
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Volume, boost and octave controls
- True bypass
- The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
- The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
- 9 volt battery included
- Optional US96DC-200BI power supply available
£82.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 21st December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.