Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you're looking for an affordable, portable, battery-powered amp for busking, the Kinsman KBA158 busker amp is a great choice!
- Portable busking amplifier
- 15 W rms power
- 8" Speaker
- DC operation with equipped rechargeable battery & DC socket
- Battery life: 2 hours at full power output, 4 hours at normal playing condition
- Microphone Channel: Hi & Lo Input, Level and Tone Controls
- Instrument Channel: Hi Input. Gain, 3-Band EQ, Level Controls, Boost Switch
- Rugged Cabinet with Metal Grille
- AC/ DC Power Mode Select Switch
- Weight: 8.3 Kgs
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Kinsman KBA158" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With a twin channel preamp the Laney LA35C projects the natural sound of your acoustic instrument in a well built, feature rich package
- Mini Jack for external sound source
- Warm Brown covering, black metal corners and smooth curved metal grille
- Channels: 2 - 1 x Mic/Aux + 1 x Instrument
- DI Socket: Yes - Jack
- 2 x 6.5" Custom Co-Axial drivers
- Effects: Variable Chorus with Rate & Depth, Instrument channel only
- Reverb: Yes assignable to each channel
- EQ: Four band Graphic on the Instrument channel
- Headphone Socket
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/Jack Combi socket, Instrument channel has PAD switch
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 378 x 493 x 362
- Power: 35 Watts
- Weight: 13.2 Kg Packed, 11.4 Kg Unit
- Secondary Effects: Anti Feedback on Instrument channel
The Laney LA30D Acoustic Combo is the perfect amp for small gigs and rehearsals.
- Dual channel acoustic combo
- Power: 30W
- Speakers: 2x 6.5" dual-concentric drivers
- On-board digital effects: reverb and chorus
- Anti-feedback phase invert switch
- 3-band EQ plus 'shape' control allows you to tailor your sound
- Headphones out for silent practice
- Balanced DI allows connection to a larger PA without a microphone
- Light weight: 7.4kg
With 5W of stylish, acoustic goodness, the Fender Acoustasonic 15 is a cracking little amp for singer/songwriters
- 15W acoustic amplifier
- Guitar and microphone (XLR) channels with individual volume controls
- Three-band eq and onboard chorus effect
- Classic Fender style fits in perfectly with the coffee shop balladeer aesthetic
The famous Yamaha range THR amps is now for acoustic players! Treat yourself to that vintage mic'd-up sound with the ease of plugging in with the THR5A practise amp!
- Modelling to make your acoustic sound mic'd up!
- Built in effects
- Built in tuner
- 10W output
- Guitar and auxiliary inputs
- Headphone and USB sockets
- AC and battery-powered
When you need to get your acoustic amplified with the minimum of fuss and the minimum of money, reach for the Chord CAA-15 amp!
- Acoustic guitar amplifier
- 15W power
- Bass, middle and treble EQ controls
- Chorus effect
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input
Guitar case in one hand, Laney A Duo in the other; you're ready for the gig!
- Portable acoustic amplifier
- Dual independent channel strips with EQ
- On-board digital effects, including reverb and chorus
- In-built feedback suppression
- Phantom power on both channels
- XLR DI output
- Headphone out
- Weight: 10.5kg
£129.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.