Clip-on Instrument Mic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Condenser instrument microphone designed for wind and brass instruments including trumpets, sax, trombone, tuba - even didgeridoo!
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal to noise: 63 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Includes microphone bag and W44 windscreen
The C519ML manages a remarkable feat. A wide frequency response is matched by exquisite clarity and next-to-no mechanical noise from the integrated transducer shockmount and stabilised gooseneck, whilst the cardioid pattern allows for clear use even in proximity to stage monitoring.
A rugged smart-clip and detachable cable make integration and removal to any wind or brass instrument an absolute breeze.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG C519ML" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The CAD M179 condenser microphone is packed full of advanced electronics and unique features unseen at this price point
- Continuously variable pattern with a "hard" cardioid center detent
- Large 1.1" dual diaphragm external bias condenser capsule
- Gold sputtered diaphragms
- High SPL capability (143 dB SPL with pad)
- Transformerless balanced output circuits
- 20 dB non-capacitive pad and 6dB/Octave @ 100Hz high-pass filter onboard
- Swivel mount, elastic shock mount and carrying case included
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
£145.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.