Boss Katana Mini
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take your tones with you with the incredible Boss Katana Mini portable guitar amplifier!
- Portable guitar amplifier
- Great Katana tone in a highly portable amp
- Rich, full sound that far exceeds other amps in its class
- Authentic multi-stage analogue gain circuit and three-band analogue tone stack
- Three versatile amp types: Brown, Crunch, and Clean
- Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
- Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone
- Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
- Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
Take the tone that has been so popular with you wherever you go with the Boss Katana Mini guitar amplifier.
The Boss Katana amps have received accolades from guitarists everywhere for their fantastic sound and feel, onboard effects, and great value. Now, the Boss Katana Mini makes serious Katana tone accessible in a small, go-anywhere amp that runs on power supply or batteries.
Offering sound quality that far exceeds other amps in its class, the Boss Katana Mini is a miniature powerhouse that features an authentic multi-stage analogue gain circuit for big, expressive sound, plus a traditional analogue EQ and an onboard tape-style delay.
Ultra-compact and travel-ready, the Boss Katana Mini delivers inspiring Katana tone anywhere you want to play.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
With more features than you can shake a stick at the Vox Mini5 Rhythm could be the perfect little amp for practising or whilst on the road
- Amp model: 11 types
- Effects: 8 types
- Rhythms: 99 patterns
- Tempo: 40–240 bpm
- Tuner range: E1–E6 (41.2 Hz–1318.5 Hz)
- Audio Outputs: Headphones x 1
- Audio Inputs: INPUT x 1, MIC IN x 1, AUX IN x 1,
- Power amp output: Maximum approx. 5 W RMS @4 Ω
- Speaker: 6.5 inch 4Ω
- Power supply: Six AA-size /LR6 alkaline batteries or the included AC adapter
- Rocking minaturized Tone Master at a great price
- 1 watt power output
- Two 2 inch speakers
- 9v (PP3) battery operation (battery not included)
- 9v AC in (Adapter not Included)
- Headphone jack out
My old Micro Crush got me through a couple of Portobello Beach Busks, with the Orange Crush Mini, I could have had more tones, and used fewer batteries!
- Portable mini amplifier
- The Crush Mini uses three controls: volume, shape and gain. Giving you a wide range of tones; The gain can be backed off and the volume pushed up to gain crunch tones. Then the gain brought in more to add more high gain distortion, with the shape being used to fatten or scoop your sound
- Plugging a cabinet into the speaker output turns the Micro Crush into an amplifier for your cabinet
- Connecting headphones disengages the speaker output for silent practice
- Play along to your music with the Aux-In input, to give you a portable practice rig
- Simple, easy to read, built in tuner, makes the Crush Mini a great all-in-one amplifier
With its full range speaker, combined with Blackstar's clever amp-sound trickery, the Blackstar Fly mini amp is the perfect portable amp!
- 3 Watt compact mini guitar amp
- 2 channels - Clean and Overdrive
- Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- Digital 'tape' delay effect
- MP3 / Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for 'silent' practice or recording
- 3" speaker producing true Blackstar tones
- Battery or mains (PSU sold separately)
- Revolutionary sonic performance
Perfect for practice and listening, for the bedroom and the living room - try the Line 6 AMPLIFi 30 today!
- Guitar amplifier...
- ... and Bluetooth speaker
- Includes Line 6's acclaimed amplifier modelling technolgy...
- ... and their effects modelling!
- Edit via iOS and Android app
- 4-way stereo speaker system and Line 6 cabinet modelling
£95.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.