XAOC Devices Samara Utility Waveform Processor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The XAOC Samara Waveform Processor is designed to be exactly the tool you need to create unique patches!
- Multi-purpose eurorack tool
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four-channel mixer
- Two double-channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Minimum/maximum selection circuit
- Basic waveshaping
- Current draw: +25mA/-20mA
Samara is a “Swiss Army Knife” type of module, intended to serve the most common voltage and audio signal processing purposes such as attenuation, offsetting, mixing, inverting, and even basic waveshaping. Samara features four channels—each with two inputs and an attenuator, additional switchable offset generators, four voltage level and polarity indicators, two adders with switchable scale, and a precision four-channel processor that selects minimum and maximum voltage
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Whether you want to process your guitar through your modular, or your modular through your pedals, reach for the Strymon AA.1
- Amplifier and attenuator module for Eurorack modular systems
- Perfect for interfacing your guitar gear with your modular
- Amplifier to bring your guitar signals up to modular level...
- ... and attenuator to bring your modular levels back down again
- Process your guitar signal through your modular...
- ... or process your modular signal through your guitar effects pedals
- Width: 4 HP
- Current draw: +12V rail: 10mA max; -12V rail: 10mA max; +5V rail: 0mA
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
Get some serious low end frequencies in your patch by generating some sub octaves with the Doepfer A-115 audio divider!
- Frequency divider for Eurorack systems
- Produce frequencies at octaves below th input signal
- Output combines input and sub-octave signals
- Level controls allow individual signals to be set to taste
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
£168.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.