KRK 10 S2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some proper low-end extension in your studio monitoring system with the KRK 10 S2 Subwoofer!
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimised four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
This is is one of the brand new additions to KRK's studio subwoofers range. The medium size of the set is this powerful 10" woofer with a frequency response of 31Hz - 110 Hz and frequency range of 26 Hz - 130 Hz. The 10s subwoofer delivers precise bass and a rich feature set.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "KRK 10 S2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Dynaudio LYD 5 studio monitor is an excellent solution for nearfield monitoring in a beautiful compact package, perfect for your home studio!
- Nearfield Monitor with 5" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: free standing or against a wall
- Made in Denmark
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 260 x 211mm
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 21 kHz
The Fostex RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor. This is the ideal solution for those with limited space such as OB vans, machine rooms etc
- Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units.
- Accepts both Analog input (XLR & 1/4”TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU).
- Headphone out for headphone monitoring. When switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference.
- Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation
- Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
- Flexible meter setting for both Analog and Digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only.
- Reference level (0dB) is selectable between +4dBu and 0dBu.
- Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source.
Following the acclaimed A7 monitors was always going to be tough, but they've done it: you need to hear the ADAM A7x studio monitors!
- Active studio monitor
- 7" driver and X-ART ribbon tweeter
- Input connectors: XLR and RCA
- Frequency response: 42 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD (90dB/1m > 100 Hz): ≤0.5 %
- Long-term output: ≥106 dB
- Max. peak: ≥114 dB
- Weight: 20.3 lb (9,2 kg)
The Genelec 8020B is widely recognised as a fantastic small monitor, and the 8000 series is used by professionals worldwide. These ones are reduced, so get in on a bargain!
- Type: Active Monitors
- Max SPL: 95dB
- Frequency Range: 59Hz - 25KHz at -6dB
- Drivers: 4" woofer, 3/4" Tweeter
- Aluminium minimum diffraction enclosure
- Reflex port design
- 1x XLR input
- Various Genelec mounts and accessories also available. For more information, <a href="http://www.reddogmusic.co.uk/contact/contact_us/", target=blank>get in touch!</a>
The Focal Shape 50 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 50 Hz - 35 kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 106dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 6" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 115 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
£429.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.