iOS Microphone Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Rode iXLR is designed to interface your iOS device with your favourite dynamic microphones; perfect for recording high quality audio on the go.
- High quality digital interface for XLR microphones
- 3m shielded Lightning cable
- 3.5mm headphone jack with variable level
- -20dB pad switchable in app
- Record status LED on device
- Compatible with all dynamic and self-powered microphones
The i-XLR is a broadcast quality XLR to Lightning interface for iOS devices, that allows reporters, correspondents and audio professionals to quickly and easily capture professional interview dialogue to a smartphone or tablet. A generous three meter shielded cable allows the operator to store the phone in a pocket or bag, and a headphone output with adjustable level on the body makes it easy to monitor your audio during an interview.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode iXLR" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel recording modes
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Newly designed user interface
- Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer
- Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
- 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
- Analog-type Mic Gain wheel
- Built-in reference speaker
- High-Speed USB 2.0 card reader function
- 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line Output stereo phone jacks
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
- Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software, 2GB SD memory card and two AA batteries
- Optional accessory package (APH-2n) includes remote control with extension cable, windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and a mic clip adapter.
A great value portable recorder, the Zoom H1 is about has handy as portable recorders can be!
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi- Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Built-in tripod mount
- Low cut filter
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Stereo 1/8" line output
- 1/8" external mic input
With a whole host of improvements and upgrades, the Zoom H4n Pro certainly justifies the professional tag!
- Professional portable recorder
- Perfect for film, music, interviews, podcasts and more
- X/Y microphones for stunning stereo recordings
- Microphone preamps from the H5 and H6 recordings for an accurate and transparent sound
- Improved noise performance and sound-level handling capability for huge dynamic range
- Locking XLR 1/4" jack inputs for recording from external mics or other sources
- Onboard multi-effects from Zoom's flagship G5n
- Rugged design so you can take it anywhere with peace of mind
With four tracks of recording up to 24/96 quality and interchangeable mics, the Zoom H5 is a seriously powerful location recorder!
- Four-track portable location/field recorder
- XYH-5 X/Y microphone capsule included with the Zoom H5 provides two matched unidirectional condenser microphones set at a 90 degree angle
- Records to SD and SDHC cards
- Compatible with Zoom interchangeable mic capsules for more recording options
- Line output, headphone output and built-in speaker
- Records .wav and .mp3 files up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Includes Cubase LE and Wavelab LE software (download)
With it's innovative design featuring interchangeable capsules, there isn't a recording situation for which the Zoom H6 isn't suited
- Portable recorder with four interchangeable input capsules—X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS combo
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-colour LCD display
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
Got yourself a snazzy DSLR but need a more comprehensive and flexible audio recroding solution for it? Enter the Fostex DC-R302!
- Features three XLR inputs each with its own Limiter and High Pass Filter
- Independent 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Headphone monitoring of left, stereo, right and return
- Convenient Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function for subsequent synchronization
- USB file transfer and audio output for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by four AA batteries or external DC 9 to 24V power adapter
- Rugged and lightweight extruded aluminum chassis
- Includes DSLR mounting bracket that attaches to the top
- 3 screw holes on the bottom allow the DC-R302 to mount on a tripod
- Can be used as independent mixer/recorder without DSLR or a computer
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.