Zoom LiveTrak L-12
Live Mixing Desk
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 is a super versatile piece of hardware, use it to mix your live performance or in the studio as an all in one DAW controller!
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- RCA and TS line inputs
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported. The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW. With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Zoom LiveTrak L-12" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland AIRA MX-1 Mix Performer is a unique creative instrument, FX unit, sync device and controller masquerading as a mixer.
- 18 channel performance mixer with step-sequenced FX, transport, and tempo control
- Send 18 outputs from your computer to the MX1 for real-time control and performance
- Three kinds of step-sequenced Beat FX (Filter, Side Chain, Slicer) with TR-style buttons
- Six kinds of Master FX (48 variations) with large performance control knob
- Beat FX and Master FX can be applied to any or all inputs; Beat FX are per channel
- Combi mode rhythmically alternates the Master FX using the step-sequencer
- Four AIRA Link USB ports support audio, MIDI, sync, and bus power (on Port 3) for AIRA gear
- Mix mode provides six analogue, one digital (stereo), four AIRA (stereo) , and two PC channels through mixer and FX
- External mode provides 18 channels from DAW through mixer and FX (all inputs direct to DAW)
- Control Surface mode for full DAW control via MIDI
If you want to fully take control of the live mix, put the Roland M-5000 at the centre of your system
- Professional digital console
- Up to 300 inputs and 296 outputs (and more at 48kHz)
- Set three inputs per channel with full backup support
- Mono/stereo-settable input/output channels
- Dynamics and EQ sections that permit reordering
- Dynamics, Equalizer, and signal delay for both inputs and outputs
- Channel Link function that allows up to 12 Group settings
- Main Out supports 5.1 surround, LCR, and LR. Built-in surround panning and stereo downmix
- Monitor output supporting 5.1-channel surround
- 8 stereo multi-effects
£549.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.