Roland RT MicS
Hybrid Drum Module
- Hybrid drum module
- Drum trigger, sound source, mic and mixer integrated into a single compact unit
- User samples can be imported via USB
- 8 preloaded sounds including hand-clap and snare variations
- Piezo pickup and mic-equipped for triggering electronic sounds and capturing acoustic sounds
- Separate outputs for electronic sounds (via piezo pickup) and acoustic sounds (via mic)
- Electronic output can be used as mix output for both electronic and mic sounds
- Battery operation (006P/9V) ideal for street performance
- Easy to set up, simple to operate
- Download free RT-MicS Wave Sender (PC/Mac) for transferring user samples to unit
If your gigs demand more than your acoustic drums can deliver, the Roland RT-MicS is the gateway to an inspiring new world of hybrid sounds.
If you’re daunted by the prospect of a hybrid setup, rest assured that it’s simple to incorporate this compact module into your acoustic kit – with no extra gear – and transform your snare and tom into versatile digital pads.
The Roland RT-MicS has eight preloaded sounds – from hand-clap to snare variation – that you’ll be using confidently within minutes. But for ambitious drummers, that’s just the start: you could import sampled sounds from a computer via USB, use the onboard mic to capture and process the acoustic snare/tom sound, or even mix acoustic and digital sounds for a bold signature tone.
Whatever your ideas, the RT-MicS is the fastest way to explore the exciting possibilities of hybrid drums.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.