Motas Electronics Motas 6
An incredibly powerful analogue monosynth, the Motas Electronics Motas-6 offers a hugely flexible set of features and architecture
- Analogue monosynth
- 3 VCOs (mixable triangle, sawtooth, PWM/square waves, sub-oscillator, analogue phase modulation); Noise source (white/pink)
- External audio input
- 3 VCFs (2 LPF with resonance, 1 HPF)
- Flexible filter routing options
- Lots of very high-resolution digital modulation sources (LFOs, EGs, MIDI controller, CV/gate input
- Analogue clipping distortion options
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum-Analyser
- MIDI/USB control and 4 CV/gate inputs
- Arpeggiator and Pattern generator and sequencer
The Motas Electronics Motas-6 is a monophonic synthesiser with three analogue voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs) with hard-sync options, phase-modulation and a sub-oscillator.
The oscillators, analogue noise source with pink/white output options and an external audio input feed into the pre-filter mixer. The oscillators are truely analogue and are definitely not DCOs.
The Motas-6 has very powerful filtering capabilities. There is a 6-pole voltage-controlled low-pass filter (VCF) with adjustable resonance to self-oscillation (with selectable 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-pole outputs), a 2-pole high-pass voltage-controlled filter and a second 4-pole low-pass voltage-controlled filter (similar in design to a certain silver box from the 1980s..) with adjustable resonance to self-oscillation.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.