Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Do your keyboard skills justice with the beautifully designed Vox VX50KB keyboard amplifier
- High 50W of output power from a revolutionary, lightweight, and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Coaxial speaker delivers clear output extending to the high-frequency range.
- Bass reflex structure ensures ample output and rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Three-channel design, with independent volume controls.
- Three-band master EQ for flexibly controlling the sound.
- CH3 input can be switched between LINE/MIC, and provides a PHASE switch.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks includes AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
The Vox VX50B is specifically created to maximise the sound of your keyboard. With a coaxial speaker that outputs clear sound even to the high-frequency range, and a bass reflex structure that reproduces rich low-frequency sound with ample power, this amp delivers high-quality sound from a compact and lightweight unit. The three-channel design provides an independent volume control for each channel, with one channel doubling as a mic input. This amp can also function as a simple and easily transportable PA system. A full complement of input/output jacks is also provided, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a LINE OUT jack for connection to a PA system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vox VX50KB" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- The perfect combination of power and value, ideal for small to medium-sized gigs
- Affordable 4-channel mono mixing keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12-inch speaker and piezo tweeter
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with KCW-1
- 1/4 inch jack Line output for connection to mixing consoles
- Includes stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- Equipped with Headphones output
Compact enough for the practice room, and powerful enough for the gig, the Roland KC80 may be the perfect compact keyboard amp.
- Compact full-range combo with built-in mixing
- Perfect for backline monitoring of keyboards, percussion pads, vocals or even as an all-in one compact PA system.
- 3 channels can be mixed independently
- Channel 1 features both 1/4" jack and XLR inputs
- 50 Watts of power
- 10" woofer with tweeter offers full-range response
- 2-band EQ allows quick tone adjustments
- Road-tough construction with metal jack sockets and kick-proof grille
- Line out socket for sending audio to front of house
- Sub out socket allows extension of the low-end by connecting to a dedicated sub
The Roland KC-200 is a 4 channel keyboard combo with onboard mixing. Enjoy big sound with 100W of power in a very portable package.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Flagship keyboard amplifier with powerful 180-watt/15-inch speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select Mode and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- XLR Line output for connection to mixing consoles
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-550s for stereo stage sound
£259.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.