Keys, pads bass, guitar and vocals, the Roland KC990 can handle them all at once, and sounds fantastic doing it.
- Powerful full-range combo with built-in mixer
- Perfect for backline monitoring of keyboards, percussion pads, vocals or even as an all-in one compact PA system.
- 320 Watts of total power offers great headroom even at high volume
- Two newly developed custom 12-inch woofers and two custom horn tweeters
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ
- Built-in footswitchable effects: reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary
- Flexible I/O with XLR mic input, stereo XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and more
- Casters and side-mounted handles for enhanced mobility
- Road-tough construction, including metal jack sockets
- Stereo Link function for chaining two KC-990s
The flagship of Roland's KC range, the KC-990 is a performance powerhouse filled with high-end features that take it far beyond a simple keyboard amp.
Offering four onboard DSP effects, four stereo input channels, a stereo aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic, it’s a great all-in-one solution for players with multi-keyboard setups and small groups performing with electronic instruments and backing tracks. The KC-990 delivers big, full sound for both stage monitoring and PA use, thanks to a stereo speaker configuration and 320 watts of total power. And with Stereo Link capability, you can even add a second KC-990 when you need more inputs and broader sound coverage.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.