Roland System 8
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Meet the System 8, the first stand alone pro synth featuring 96 kHz 24 bit resolution with Roland’s next-generation ACB technology.
- Versatile performance synthesiser with advanced ACB technology and 49 full-size keys
- Internal sound engine delivers classic analog tones and dynamic modern sounds with analogue vibe
- Hosts up to three plug-out synths; Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 included
- Advanced low-pass, high-pass, and side-band filters with high-resolution controls
- Massive real-time control with dedicated knobs, sliders, and buttons
- Polyphonic step sequencer with classic TR-REC style interface
- CV/Gate outputs for interfacing with modular synths and vintage gear
- Arpeggio, vocoder, and polyphonic Chord Memory functions
- Large selection of onboard effects with hands-on controls
- USB audio/MIDI interface and control surface mode
Powerful and deep, the System-8 delivers a vast palette of sounds inspired by over four decades of legendary Roland synths. Its next-gen Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) engine powers an eight-voice, three-oscillator monster with stunning filters and effects, highly versatile LFOs, and a massive array of high-resolution knobs and sliders to control it all. Support for three plug-out synths means the System 8 can host spot-on recreations of numerous Roland classics, and Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 plug-outs are even included with purchase (*). Split and layer synths for unheard of sounds, and tap into the integrated vocoder, arpeggiator, CV/Gate outs, and advanced polyphonic step sequencer to fuel endless creative explorations.
- Juno-106 is scheduled for release in 2017.
- Support for System-8 on previously released plug-out synths to be available soon.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland System 8" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The classic red box, classic VA sound and a more streamlined interface, check out the Nord Lead A1!
- Analogue modelling synthesiser
- 24-voice polyphony
- 4-part multitimbral
- 8 oscillator configurations
- Traditional analogue and digital waveforms
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod envelope
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters;
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Ensemble, chorus, phaser, flanger, ring modulator and drive effects onboard
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 88 is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 88 key weighted hammer action keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Features a cable/battery storage compartment
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Dark blue finish
Bring legendary sounds in to your home, studio or live setup with the flagship Yamaha MX88 production synthesiser!
- 88-key Graded Hammer Standard keyboard
- Core-compliant advanced USB Audio/MIDI integration in computer music production systems and direct connection to iOS devices
- Unlocks full version of the „FM Essential“ synth app (4-Operator FM synthesis)
- Over 1,000 Voices using Waveforms from the MOTIF XS
- 128 note polyphony, 16 part multitimbral, VCM effects
- 4 part real-time knob controller with assignable function
- WAV, AIFF, SMF playback from USB memory
- Bundled with Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software for PC/Mac and Cubasis LE for iOS
- Weighs 13.9kg
From its interface, to its sound, to its power, to its accessibility to its cuteness. The Teenage Engineering OP-1 just gets it right!
- The portable wonder synth from Teenage Engineering
- Multiple synthesiser engines with exchangable architecture
- Built-in 24 voice instant live sampler
- 4 track tape recorder with variable tape speed
- 6 minutes recording time. (up to 24 minutes)
- 4 track mixer with EQ, effect, drive and master out
- Multiple exchangable effects
- Multiple exchangable sequencers
- USB MIDI controller – MAC & PC compatible
- Colour-coded vector based user interface
Taking it to the next level the Studiologic Sledge 2 Limited Edition in Black adds a load of features to make it even more desirable!
- Limited Edition Black version of the Studiologic Sledge 2.0
- Semi-weighted keys and new balanced springs
- Audio output level is enhanced, for a stronger, cleaner and fatter sound
- Sledge Spectre: A tool for creating and transferring Sample Content from a computer to Sledge
- With Sound Mapper you can manage and reorganize the internal sound library of your Sledge
Want a great-sounding and inspiring knob-tweaking synth with a ridiculous name that isn't a Little Phatty? You need the Korg KingKORG!
- 3 oscillators with the standard bread and butter waves, as well as plenty more for lots of raw programming material
- A choice of modelled analogue filters to give you sound design options from the smooth to the screaming
- 61-keys and plenty of knobs make it a great hands-on keyboard for live performance
- Glowing tube peaking from under its grille for adding anything from subtle overtones to growling distortion
- Myriad onboard effects for sculpting that perfect sound
£1159.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.