Boss KTN100 Katana
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Leave the pedal-board at home, here is the next-gen rock amp: With 55 built-in Boss effects, the KTN100 Katana prepares you to seriously - and precisely - rock your guitar sound!
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at Boss Tone Central
- Weight: 14.8 kg
Katana—the traditional sword carried by the historic samurai of Japan—is a symbol of honour, precision, and artistry in Japanese culture. Adopting the majestic sword’s name with pride, the Katana series presents guitar amplifiers with smooth, cutting tones honed by generations of dedication and expertise. Born of the development process behind the acclaimed Waza amplifier, these innovative amps embody Boss's determined pursuit of the ultimate rock sound. Featuring proprietary circuit designs and meticulous tuning, the Katana series combines traditional craftsmanship and breakthrough functions to produce true next-generation rock amplifiers.
With 100 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-100 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana100 includes integrated access to 55 Boss effects, which are customisable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. Up to 15 different effects can be configured in the amp at one time, enabling you to bring fully prepared tones to the stage in one amp.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss KTN100 Katana" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5” neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM® AMPs, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
The Valvetronix range has always been hugely popular, but with the features on the new Vox VT100X, things are only going to get better!
- Modelling guitar combo
- 100 Watts output
- Great range of amp models that take you from vintage clean to modern metal and everything in between
- Two effects sections (1. compression, chorus, overdrive, distortion; 2. flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay)
- Separate reverb section with 4 types of reverb effect
- Auxiliary input for connecting your playback device of choice
- 12" speaker
- 15W programmable combo
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve™
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- Manual Mode
- EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
- 30-watt 6.5 inch coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and two additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, which delivers a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying the unit safely
- Width: 214 mm 8-7/16 inches, Depth: 238 mm 9-3/8 inches, Height 275 mm 10-7/8 inches
- Weight 5.6 kg 12 lbs. 6 oz.
- Price displayed is for a single boxed Roland CM-30 monitor
Power, versatility and value, the Fender Champion 100 combo amp gives you the tone and the power you need for practice and performance!
- Guitar combo
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: Two - 12" Fender Special Design
I gave the Laney Cub 12R a try when they first arrived, plugged in an HH Telecaster and decided I wanted one
- 15 Watt valve guitar combo
- <1 Watt input for all the crunch you want at lower volumes
- Controls: Gain, treble, middle, bass, volume and tone
- Onboard reverb
- 1x12" speaker
- Extension cab output
- Effects loop
£259.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.