Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a load of sounds and styles you will be getting your musical ideas fleshed out & down in no time with the 61 note Korg MicroArranger!
- Compact composing/performing keyboard that acts as your musical arranger
- Built-in stereo speaker system, 61-key Natural Touch mini keyboard; Velocity sensing
- 304 Styles; each is a complete and interactive musical environment for capturing your inspirations
- Styles follow your chords, voice leading, and tempo settings – you are always in control!
- Each Style includes Intros, Endings, Fills, and four Variations, all are completely editable
- 660 Preset Sound Programs and 128 User Programs provide excellent Korg sounds
- 32 Drumkits; 64 User Drumkits;
- SD/SDHC card slot for data storage, importing Styles, sharing data with a computer DAW, etc
Each time an original melody or tune comes to mind, it may often require substantial expertise, equipment, and time to turn that idea into a complete song in the same way that a professional musician or arranger might do. Korg’s microARRANGER offers an easier way for you to enjoy the satisfaction of composing original music.
Even with modest keyboard skills, you can simply choose a musical Style to match your idea, tap in the tempo, hold down the chords with your left hand and pick out the melody with your the right hand, and listen as your musical idea takes shape! From the keyboard novice to the seasoned professional, the microARRANGER can transform your ideas into a more complete, fully realized, and more impressive song than you might ever imagine.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg MicroArranger" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Stuffed full of sounds and rhythms across a range of styes and genres, the Roland BK3 backing keyboard has you covered!
- Portable, self-contained keyboard with built-in sound system
- High-quality sounds, rhythms, and Music Assistants
- Comfortable, intuitive user interface
- Compatible with music rhythms from Roland’s BK, E, G, and VA series
- Play a variety of backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and rhythms) and record performances with optional USB memory
- Roland Wireless Connect capability for cable-free communication with iPhone and iPad; free iOS apps available for music sharing, lyrics display, and more
Welcome the new Korg PA700 high performance arranger keyboard! Packed with more sounds than you could know what to do with and a beautiful new display.
- 61 keys (C2 – C7) with velocity
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – eXpanded) Sound Engine
- More than 1,700 Factory Sounds including a multilayer Stereo Piano with damper and body resonance
- GM/XG sound sets and 106 Drum Kits
- More than 370 Factory Styles, freely reconfigurable sets
- Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, Up to 200,000 events, SMF (MID) native format
- 7” Wide capacitive color TouchView™ TFT display
- Speakers: 2 x Dual Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
The Korg PA4X-OR-76 is the 76 note Oriental version of the mighty PA4X arranger! Giving you all it has plus resources for Oriental styles
- Oriental version add Sounds, Drumkits, Styles, Keyboard Sets and Pads from Turkish, Persian and Arabic acclaimed libraries
- 15 easy access custom preset for Quarter Tone scales + cancel button
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
- Over 1,650 sounds (more than 190 Oriental Sound and 60 Oriental DK) including GM and XG sets
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Over 650 Styles (more than 190 Oriental) with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Multiple Effects processors – 148 effect types
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing
£459.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.